Author Topic: Help Welcome New Full Members see Page 3, Reply No 57 for last post  (Read 41805 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
November 2016 New Full Members Welcome!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 01:00:35 »
Eleven (11) Full Members have joined our mids this month of November (please see there names/handles below).

Should you be a Guest or Associate Member reading this and wondering how you too can join our site as a Full Member for a minimal Membership fee of $30- US simply go to this link —-> sl113.org scroll down to page 2 when our main page opens and click on “Membership” it lists all the Benefits and Steps how to do it. The membership fee when you think about it is less then 0.08 cents per day and returns to you almost in full by way of two (2) great Pagoda World magazines per year (valued each at $11-US plus postage).

Please help me to welcome those new Full Members when you see them in our forum. I purposely show the general location of the member(s), it might just be that the new member resides near your area. :-) Ten of the Members are from the US this month and one is from the UK. This makes it 124 Full Members from the Americas that have joined us so far this year (Garry Marks handles all International New Memberships, I’m just helping out till he returns from a 2 month trip). Garry is now back and will post out the International New Full Members as they join our Group (see his post below).

To this Months New Full Members

Gentlemen, welcome to our SL Pagoda Group. and thank you for your support of our truly International group. I don't like to repeat myself, therefore, time permitting scroll thru the posts above (1 to 24) you will find many useful links to help you manoeuvre around our site.

When you see your name below then your welcoming package has been mailed and you should receive it within 5 to 8 business days for the USA, the International one(s) might just take a bit longer. Your welcoming package includes a welcoming letter from our President, one of our Pagoda World magazines that is now issued twice a year to our Full Members and two windshield stickers of our logo for your car.

Should you wish to add back issues of our Pagoda World (PW) magazines to your collection then check the link below for available issues and ordering steps (Full Members only can order Back Issues). Back issues are only available as long as they last.

Go to this Link for available PW Back Issues —-> http://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=11537.0

Four Full Members joined during the first week of November are;

Bali, United Kingdom (balimatharu)
Michael, Florida, USA (mistral66)
Tom, California, USA (tom.hanson)
Chris, Connecticut, USA(racefaith)

Three Full Members joined during the second week of November are;

Miles, Virginia USA (miles@milespinniger.com)
Paul, Florida USA (JAubrey)
Ioan, New York, USA (tgmures)

One Full Member joined during the third week of November;

Chris, Georgia, USA (Chris )

Three Full Members joined during the days of November;

Omer, Ohio, USA (och3)
David, Kansas, USA (europeancar)
Douglas, Colorado, USA (DScott)

Enjoy your first Pagoda World issue and once again Welcome to the Pagoda SL Group.,

Dieter

EDIT; Added 3 additional Member that joined us during the last days of November
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 16:38:38 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Garry

• Platinum
  • Australia, Victoria, Kyneton
  • Audit Committee
I would like to pass on my thanks to Rolf-Dieter who has been looking after my responsibilities for new members for “non Americas” whilst I have been away for two months attending the Euro Tour this year.  I arrived back today after a very long boat ride from UK to Australia.

These are voluntary positions and Rolf Dieter has continued to do his “Americas” new members as well as ones that I would normally do for the rest of the world.

Thanks Rolf-Dieter.

On this note, I believe Rolf Dieter is stepping down at the end of his term as the Membership Administrator for ‘Americas' due to family needs and we will be looking for another volunteer for that position.  Ideally it would/should be someone from USA or Canada to both balance the Board of Pagoda Group but also to be able to continue mailing from USA or Canada.  It is not an overly onerous task but does take a couple of hours a month.  All costs for mailing out are of course reimbursed.

If you think you would like to help in this taks please let me or Ray Hays our President know.

Garry
Membership Administrator
Garry Marks
Melbourne/ Kyneton, Brisbane. Australia
1969 MB 280SL 5 speed RHD SOLD.
1965 MB 230SL Auto RHD Lt Blue 334G, Top 350H, 213 Leather, Tourist Delivery.
1972 MB 280CE Auto RHD 906G Blue Grey
2005 MB A200.
2006 MB B200
2019 Izuzu DMax 4x4 with Slide-on camper.
2022 Volvo XC40 Twin Electric

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Hello Garry,

Welcome back home! It was a pleasure to help out with your International Members. Good to see that you had a great time. Now dust off your Pagoda and enjoy the summer down under :)

Best Dieter

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
New Full Members - For December 2016 so far
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2016, 20:43:41 »
We like to Welcome the new Full Members that have joined our SL Pagoda Group this month of December 2016 and thank you for your support of our truly International Group.

If you joined as a Full Members from the Americas, when you see your name below then your welcoming package has been mailed usually within a week of your registration and you should receive it within 5 to 8 business days. Your welcoming package includes a welcoming letter from our President, one of our Pagoda World magazines that is now issued twice a year to our Full Members and two windshield stickers of our logo for your car. I placed the stickers into a standard envelop so you don't miss it.

For New International Full Members it will take a bit longer. Our Member Administrator Garry M. looks after International postings also shortly after you joined.

Should you wish to add back issues of our Pagoda World (PW) magazines to your collection then check the link below for available issues and ordering steps (Full Members only can order Back Issues). Back issues are only available as long as they last.

Go to this Link for available PW Back Issues —-> http://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=11537.0

11 New Full Members have joined our mids in December 2016, 5 from the USA and 6 International members. Once again Welcome and enjoy your first Pagoda World Magazine when it arrives.

Marc, France (Marc )
Peter, UK, (Newbie 230sl.uk)
Nick, UK,  (Pedders)
Jean-Paul, Belgium, (jpcardon)
Sarah, UK, (carchick)
David, UK, (Brigstowe)Mike, PA, USA (sl600sl560)

David, Connecticut, USA (CARDONE)
Michael, Hawaii, (Kevkeller) 
Rafael, Maryland, (menesesjesse)
Rene, Arizona, (garayzar)
Michael, North Carolina, (michaeleharris)

Dieter

Edit; Added 7 more members that joined in December 2016 (three three International and 4 from the USA)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 20:47:23 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
New Full Members for 2017 Last Update Feb 25, 2018
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 21:28:08 »
We like to Welcome the new Full Members that have joined our truly International SL Pagoda Group so far this year and thank you for your support.

If you joined as a Full Member, then when you see your name below your welcoming package has been mailed or is about to be mailed with in a few days. Your welcoming package includes a welcoming letter from our President, one of our Pagoda World magazines that is now issued twice a year to our Full Members and two windshield stickers of our logo for your car (Look for the stickers, make sure you don't leave them behind in the mailing envelope).

For New International Full Member(s) your mail may take a bit longer due to border secureties. Our Member Administrator Garry M. looks after International postings also shortly after you joined it should be in the mail to you.

Should you wish to add back issues of the Pagoda World (PW) magazines to your collection then check the link below for available issues and ordering steps (Full Members only can order Back Issues). Back issues are only available as long as they last.

I add the Forum ID Handle as well as the State or Country behind the first name of New Full Members so that you may see other Members in your area that have joined our Group. If you like to explore and find all Members close to your area including Associate Members simply go to our "Member List" the table is sortable by "Location" perhaps you like to organize a Pagoda get together in your area. I add the link here for you.

------> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Once again Welcome and enjoy your first Pagoda World Magazine when it arrives.

Dieter

Rolf-Dieter (Dieter) Solga
Pagoda SL Group
Membership Director
for North America

New Full Members For 2017 “Year to Date = 168" (106 from the Americas and 62 International)

JANUARY 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Brian, AK (Gusandlucy1)
Carlos, CA (hoponmywheel)
Guenter, WA (gunterfr)
Edward, IL (ejmatushek)
Blake, MA (bwitherington)
Mike, Canada, ON (smackYYZ)

JANUARY 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Cheng, Malaysia (chongcl68)
Brad, Australia (bdmc1974)
David, UK (farmerdave)
Marc, UK (Mqueretin)
Magin, Spain (magifullana)
Hervé, France (Pagodefrance)
Stuart, UK (Stuart b)
Sanjay, Australia ([CatchMe])
Daniel, Venezuela (Tesla)
Anthony, Belgium (smackYYZ)
Patrick, Germany (paddyh)

FEBRUARY 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Matthew, HI (kiheimatt)
Joe, SC (morosojo)
Dag, CA (Carrera2)
Larry, MI (LJHAMILTON)
Douglas, CA (cydways)
Nicholas, FL (apostolsl)
Ron , CA (importinteriors)
Jim, NJ (mb230sl)

FERUARY 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Harry, UK (harrysihra)
Bruno, Belgium, (deluyckbruno@sk)

March  2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Jeffrey, PA (Star Quality Parts)
Joseph, SC, (sweetbenz)
Michael, OH. (Mr280SL)
Scott, SC (Datuk)

March 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Sebastian, Poland (PAGODASM)
Wojciech, Poland (fic423)
Jos, Netherlands (JwmH)

April  2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Michael, MA. USA (mpheff)
Rob, CA. USA (Rhinkel)
Thomas, WA. USA (Thomas)
James, TN. USA (Jimbone)
Stephen, Ontario, Canada (Steve.k)
Carlos, NM. USA (garciacars)
James, NY. USA (uptheorg)
Timothy, NV, USA (tmay)

April 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Vicente, Spain (rosvimerc)
LATAUD, France (yves)

May  2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Thomas , GA (twmulkey)
Kirk, MI (BlueMax1966))
Nevin, CA (nevinsanli)
John, CA (gat1987)
Robert (Bob), WA (ViperBob)
John, MA, (focusjch)
Michael, FL (mwinnco)
John, CA (jchristian)
Vincent. NY (rocketman)
Martin, VA. (TomsMB)
Peter, NY. (NYC-MB280SL)

May 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Haluk,  Turkey (Later)
Richard UK, (RichieScotland)
Thomas , Germany (Xenia41)
Suleyman, UK (sully)
Michae, South Africa  (Mikey_SA64)
James, UK (beljames)
Leif, Norway (Leif )

June 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Laura, MO. (Olydesnoo)
William, NC. (Bhollins)
Cary, WA, (Design10301)
Reinhold, WA (RPSchuetz)
Michael, MA (offshoremichael)
Richard, FL (rkmccord)
Robert, VA (250SL.com)
Rodney, CA (amazonas81)
David, CA (dstrohman)
Dustin, OH. (premier)
John, MI (Vans230 )

June 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks up to June 10, 2017 - Dieter will handle mailings until Garry returns from vacation).

Tim, UK. (Sleek Lemur)
Alistair, UK (alfie1977)
Scott, Western Australia (TheStarShop) ** Garry advised he will post your package. later
Gregory, SINGAPORE (SLnoob)
Elvin, AFGHANISTAN (Nivle838)
Josef, MALTA (Albion)

July 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Peter, CA. (Zum 230SL)
Paul, NY, (paul262101)
Christopher, CT. (chrisco)
Ryan, MN. (redesch)
Lou, NC. (gtsqec)
Robert, VA (Bobster)
Frank, FL (happyegg)
Don, CO. (donvstl)

July 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks up to June 10, 2017 - Dieter will handle mailings until Garry returns from vacation).

Thomas, Belgium (fl007)
Glenn, UK (glennglenn)
Ron, UK (Ron Rietdyk)
Ronnie, Sweden (Ronnie Karlsson)
Lorenzo, ITALY (Lorilao)

August 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Paul, CA. (bobparr)
Jeff, NY. (upstateimports)
Brad, TN. USA (bracurrie)
Frank. IL. USA (doitwright)
Derm NL. Canada (Derm Cain)
Shervin, QUE. Canada (Shervin)
Dave, FL. (Tywrapdave)
Larry, VA. (larryled)
Samuel OH. (shamansky)
James, PA (Garttmeyer)
Roy, FL (rlhbeaver51@gmail.com)
Albert FL (alvan)

August 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings will now as of the end of August be mailed again by Garry Marks, he is now back from vacation).

Jos, Belgium (Bubbels)
Vidar, France (Big Yellow)
Piet, Nederlands (keijz)
Till, Germany (Fuchs)
Sami, Russia (samisabsabi)

September 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Franz, NC (franz)
David, NJ (dwmartine)
Jeff PA (jeffkann)
John, OH (Vander)
Mohammed, CA (Moe)
Charles, NJ. (clunker) Re-Joined 2017-09-25***

September 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Taleb, KUWAIT (Taleb)
Giacomo, Italy (Giacomo)
Ullrich, Germany (Lüneburg)
John , United Kingdom (JohnH1951)
Nigel, Australia (Lapping - Australia)
Francesco, Italy (francesco)
Robin, Sweden (Norsten) Re-Joined 2017-09-21***

October 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Howard, FL (Mariner110)
Michael, ID. (Mmshul)
John, MA. (JAughavin)
Thomas, WA. (Tom in seattle)
Rene, FL, (Infanterene)
Frank, CA (FrankB)
Eduardo, Mexico (EarlypagodaMX)
Arthur, AL. (robert outlaw)
Arthur, AL. (robert outlaw)
David, IN (racer930)
Eric, NC (E.M.)
Christopher, NJ (Arct1k )
Kevin, DC (Kschlosberg0
Christopher, GA (Chris_ATL)
Joseph, NJ (ah53)
Jim , TX (Jim K )
Donald, WA. (dakman29) Re-Joined 2017-08-23 ***

October 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings done by Garry Marks).

Ari, Finland (SLAri )
Carlos, Sweden (Carlos)
Jonny, AFGHANISTAN (Jonny66)
Mark, UK (MB Mercs)
Perry, New Zealand (Kiwibenz)
Ulf, Sweden (Pagoda66)
Jason , Australia (soleman)

November 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas

Jim, MG (Jimbo1907)
Ann, NY (amf113)
Koji, CA  (Typpo)
Ronald, CA (ronaldwardmd)
Thomas, FL (mistertj)
Elvedin, MO (mrki)
Ronald, CA. (rwstewart1)
Richard, IL. (ricSL)
Jeff, CA. (jjbrooks)
Andy, MA. USA (specracer)

November 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings by Garry Marks).

Patrick, UNITED KINGDOM (PatrickBowe)
Alfred, GERMANY (Facelvega)
Fadi, JORDAN (fdiab62@hotmail.com

December 2017 ~ New Full Members for the Americas.

Robert, BC. Canada & CA USA (The Coquihalla Kid)
Jon, FL USA (jcmitch)
David, MD. USA (MD71) Re-Joined Dec. 2017 ***
Eric, Canada (Eric356)
Jacob, MN, USA (Jacob66BVM)

December 2017 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings by Garry Marks).

Wolfgang, Germany (wolfi)
Khaled, (nouhkham) United Arab Emirates Re-Joined Dec. 2017 ***
Marek, Netherlands (marek)
Myles, UK. (myles)
Alexander, Russia, (Gochievich)

*** Members have re-joined and we posted our latest PW issue and 2 windshield stickers to them.

Edit Oct. 31;  *** Note above added
*** Denotes Member re-joined after 1 plus year absence.
Last Edit Feb, 25, 2018 added Andy for November, we missed him due to a temp Site outage.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 20:50:29 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
2017 Vacation Trips for Garry Marks and Dieter
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2017, 19:22:59 »
Dear Members,

I'm posting this note to let New Members know that there will be no postings of our Welcoming Package to New Members during the period of July 3rd to August 2nd 2017. Garry and I will be on holidays during this period.

Garry Marks and myself are embarking on our 2017 vacation trips. Garry already is well on his way going North down under where he will soon find warmer weather :) his plans for returning will be sometime late in August or early September when weather starts to get warmer in Southern Australia.

I will be leaving for my Euro trip on July 3rd and will return August 2nd. it will be my first trip back home in 5 years. My trip will take me to Amsterdam, Enkirch for this years Mosel Tour, ** Düsseldorf, Wien, Stuttgart, Affalterbach to the AMG Engine Plant for a private tour, Frankfurt, ** Berlin and ** Hamburg before returning to Amsterdam for a few more days before returning to Canada. It is a trip that has been waiting to be crossed off my Bucket List :)

I will be looking after Garry's postings of the Welcoming Package to International New Members until he returns from his holiday trip.

I ask that you be pationed in receiving your Welcoming Package if you should join as a Full Member between the period of July 3rd to August 2nd I will post them as soon as I return from my trip to New Members for the Americas and International New Members that joined our Group between the aforementioned period.

Meanwhile Enjoy the Summer and Safe & Happy Pagoda Drives wherever it might take you :)

Best,

Dieter

** I will be visiting the Classic Remise (prior name was Meilenwerk) in Düsseldorf, Berlin und Hamburg (great places to visit where Germans park there toys and have them looked after by mechanics and at the same time give the public a chance to admire them). I will be taking photos of any Pagode/Pagoda I spot and share them in another "Photo" tread later. If you ever find yourself in those three cities or near bei a visit to the Meilenwerk is highly recommended. Just Google "Classic Remose" to learn more about it and see some great cars, not as great as our Pagoda of course :)

EDIT; Added the new name for Meilenwerk now named "Classic Remise" also added 4 photos from my visit to the Düsseldorf Classic Remise (Mielenwerk). I spotted 5 Pagodas at the Classic Remise in Düsseldorf, 1 as seen in photo 3, 3 Pagoda's can be seen in Photo 4 and a black one it is a 280SL (center in Photo 2) I spoke to the owner of the black 280sl as he drove the car in, he told me that he drives this car every day and works at the Classic Remise (nice work if you can get it) :) I will be adding a thread later with more photos in our Photo Forum Area once I get over my jet lag ... Amsterdam ... Paris ... Toronto then driving to London, Ontario totalled a 14 hour trip.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 20:34:46 by Rolf-Dieter »

Garry

• Platinum
  • Audit Committee
And if some don’t believe Rolf Dieter, here is a photo of my vehicle out side the Birdsville Pun this morning.  Birdsville is about as central in Australia as you can get. Today I drove from there to Mt Isa the nearest big town, a total of 670Km. A fair bit of dirt, but not as bad as the day before that was 700km (420 miles) all dirt and rocky road. And only shredded one tyre yesterday.
Garry Marks
2005 MB A200.
2006 MB B200

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Pagoda World Issue 21 arrived in Canada

My new supply of Pagoda World Issue 21 arrived on my desk for distribution to New Full Members that are joining our mids. Our Magazine always contains great technical as well as other great stories. As our Editor mentioned we always can use more stories to use in our magazine now that we issue Pagoda World twice a year (Our early Spring issue and our September issue). So if you have a story about your Pagoda, do send it in to our Editor it might just be published in one of our next Pagoda World issues. Don't worry about grammar or spelling we have many volunteers (including my daughter) that will look after those minor issues. So why not send us your story or something you did yourself on your Pagoda. 

Our September Issue #21 contains amongst other stories three stories about;-

Part 2 of Alfred’s story about our “Horn” with detail photographs.

Al’s story about his “Shatzi’s  (also Part 2) how he made her more perfect.

Robert’s story about “Re-Upholstery for the Do-It-Yourselfer”

I now have PW Issue #10 to #21, someday somehow I like to get hold of Issues #1 to #9 for the contents are truly first class and something each Pagoda Owner should have part of his library.

Some "Back Issues" can always be found in case anyone is interested….

Here ——> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=11537.0

You will find "Contents" of our "Back Issues" as carefully prepared by our Member waqas

Here ——> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=11536.0

Happy Reading and Great Fall Pagoda Days :)

Best,

Dieter

Pagoda SL Group
Membership Director
for North America

Edit ... corrected some typos
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:38:56 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Some of you may remember the following New Full Members that have Re-Joined us this year after a few years of absence.

Charles, NJ. (clunker) Re - Joined 2017-09-25
Robin, Sweden (Norsten) Re - Joined 2017-09-21
Donald, WA. (dakman29) Re-Joined 2017-08-23

We have contacting those Members to re-confirm there correct e-mail and mailing address we then mailed our highly acclaimed Pagoda World magazine that we now issue twice a year for our Full Members and 2 Windshield Stickers of our Logo to them.

Dieter

Edit, 2017/10/30 revised note above.
Edit, 2017/11/17 added Donald above
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 18:51:55 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Help to Welcome our New Full Members as of Nov.30, 2018
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2018, 01:07:12 »
Please help me to Welcome the new Full Members that have joined our truly International SL Pagoda Group so far this year and thank you for your support.

If you just joined as a Full Member, then when you see your name below your welcoming package has been mailed or is about to be mailed with in a few days. Your welcoming package includes a welcoming letter from our President, one of our Pagoda World magazines that is now issued twice a year to our Full Members and two windshield stickers of our logo for your car (Look for the stickers, make sure you don't leave them behind in the mailing envelope).

For New International Full Member(s) your mail may take a bit longer due to border secureties. Our Member Administrator Garry Marks. looks after International postings also shortly after you joined it should be in the mail to you.

Should you wish to add back issues of the Pagoda World (PW) magazines to your collection then check the link below for available issues and ordering steps (Full Members only can order Back Issues). We have a number of Back issues available, however, they are only available as long as they last.

Go to this Link for available PW Back Issues (check from time to time since the list will be updated)

Here —-> http://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=11537.0

I add the Forum ID Handle as well as the State or Country behind the first name and Forum ID of New Full Members in my list so that you may see other Members in your area that have joined our Group. If you like to explore and find all Members close to your area including Associate Members simply go to our "Member List" the table is sortable by "Location" perhaps you like to organize a Pagoda get together in your area. I add the link here for you.

------> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=mlist

You truly have joint a very knowledgeable and dedicated Group that shares your interest for the Pagoda we all drive (most of us anyway) so don't be shy to ask questions and do post a photo of your car no matter what condition. We all love photos. Better yet take a moment and interduce yourself in a special thread one of the original founders has set up many years ago. I love that thread it makes for very interesting reading on a rainy day :)

Here ---> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=529.0

Once again Welcome and enjoy your first Pagoda World Magazine when it arrives.

Pagoda SL Group
Membership Director
for North America

New Full Members For 2018 “Year to Date = 153”  (93 from the Americas and 60 International)

JANUARY 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Christopher, CA. USA (chrislohrcdm)
Michael, CA. USA (icebone)
Charles, AZ. USA (PagodaC)
Morgan, TX. USA (morganmoses)
Matt, NM (matteo356)
Steve, OR. USA (Steve Cappy)
Anthony CA. USA (tonytahl)
Alex, AK (akajaga)

JANUARY 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Michael, GERMANY (jimmy wurst)
Lee, UNITED KINGDOM (Lees SL)
Alexander, SLOVAKIA (duco123)
Herrou, France (Arnaud29)
Staffan, Sweden (pagoda1970) ***
Jouko, Finland (Taikajim)

FEBRUARY 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Robert, WI (RWrenn)
Scott, NC. (TheMadSpoon)
Jose, TX. (csjose)
Bud, CA, USA (awgreen)
Jerry, NJ USA (jerry nash)
Charles, VA. USA  (chuckj)
Barry, British Columbia CANADA (Allan Autotech)
Harold, CA. USA (mchughhr)
Mauricio, CA. USA (mrtzmd)

FEBRUARY 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Tom, IRELAND (450tf)
Hits, JAPAN (Hits Kokke)
Paul, UNITED KINGDOM. (Paul Heath)
Siegfried, POLAND (six speed classic)

MARCH 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Ann, VA. USA (aafarrar)
Bill, PA USA (wbell51)
John, TX. USA (Jblood)
Edgar WA. USA (garwoo)
Roy, CANADA (roy)
Bobby, NY. USA (Finishlinewc)

MARCH 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Steve, UNITED KINGDOM (Steve the hop)
David, UNITED KINGDOM (DMK)
Herbert, BAHRAIN (hjhofman)
Juergen, GERMANY (sl230)
Jozef, SLOVAKIA (Jozef722)

APRIL 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Fred, Providence, Rhode Island, USA (Itsfred)
Mark, IL. USA (Goldie)
Barrie, NY. USA (twinfallspuddle)
Robert, CA (71280mbz)
Kweku, WI (cynewan) ***
Robert, OR (robmillis)
Edwin, WA. USA (erward)
Stephen, IL. USA (stavro)***
Lowell, CT. USA (lowpad)

APRIL 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Dimitrios, GREECE (PISASD)
Joachim, GERMANY (Joachim)
David, UNITED KINGDOM (Davros)
Andreas, GERMANY (vintagecoupe)
Charles, UNITED KINGDOM (swithland)
Andrew, UNITED KINGDOM (FER)
Tom, NORWAY (lyfjord)
Jose, PORTUGAL (Jose Cruz)

MAY 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Bryan, TX. USA (70Tx280SL)
Ruben, FL. USA (Torque1)
Edward, OH. USA (Ewiles)
Robert, NY. USA (Robert Boynton) ***
Chuck, AZ USA (570TE)
Karl, NY. USA (Ksprul)
Chris, CANADA (ChrisZeiss)
Martin, FL. USA (Marti54)
Christopher, DC. USA (whitepark
Kenneth, MA. USA (KenBourque) ***
Don, CANADA (goneflyin2002)

MAY 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Andrew, UNITED KINGDOM (AndrewE)
Matthias, GERMANY (Matt35)
Marc, FRANCE (marco92)
Les, UNITED KINGDOM (Sparks68uk)***
Strat, AUSTRALIA (Strattly)
Alberto, ITALY (alvercelli)
Paul, NEW ZEALAND (CHIS)
Juergen, GERMANY (Schlum)
Jay, UNITED KINGDOM (jaymanek)***
Eric, AUSTRALIA (Blackted)

June 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

John, ME (bugatti12)
Robert, CA (RSKONE)
John, NJ (MeisterSL)
Patrick, OH (Shvegel)
Chan, HI (Dash808) ***
Dave, NC USA (Okarlton)
Alfred, ID . USA ((knittel)
Charles, OH. USA (71Beige280SL)
Robert, CT. USA (sbarouch)
Bob, CA. USA (Bob Viets)
Robert, CA. (Robert Bos)
William, CA. (WMT)

June 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Mike, UNITED KINGDOM (chromelondon) **
Conti, ITALY (Stefano Conti)**
Joe. UNITED KINGDOM (Joe Macneil)**
Nizar, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (Classic_Cars_Dubai)**
Joao, PORTUGAL (JPR)**
Conor. UNITED KINGDOM (Conor)**

July 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Mark, GA. USA (crossword)
Jeff, IL USA (Golzmotors)
Russell, TX, USA (rjbaird)
Lawrence, NY USA (BaxterBenz)
Alvin, CA USA (Mysixty4)
Peter, Ontario Canada (PECO)

July 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Mathew, UNITED KINGDOM (mgmoore) **
Emil, ROMANIA (emil.vararu@autoklass.ro) **
Mauro. ITALY (mauro12)**
Peter SWEDEN (peter.krantz@med)**

August 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

John, CA. USA (motorwerke) ***
Bob, CA. USA (FresnoBob)
Steve, AZ. USA (mbclassic)
Howard UT. USA (H K Skyler)
Greg, CA/ USA (garkus)
Robert, WA USA (Richard S) *** Expired Feb 15/2018
Robin, VA. USA (benzwallah)

August 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Pothete, AUSTRALIA (Pothete Coroneo Smith) **
James, UNITED KINGDOM (ScouseJames) **
Saif, SAUDI ARABIA (Racerrh1) **

September 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Holden, NY, USA (230SLFAN)
Chris, Ontario, CANADA (bodyguy24)
Alan, MA. USA (alananacki)
John, VT USA (john collins ) ***Expired July 5, 2016
James, VT USA (96witton)
Arthur, VA USA (Arthur58)

September 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Antti Juhani, FINLAND (antti.kiikka@laha.fi)
Nearchos, CYPRUS (Nearchos)
Robert, UK (frostpinfold) ***Expired July 25, 2017
Göran, SWEDEN (ghane )
Eric, NETHERLANDS (EeVeeWee)

October 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

David, FL, USA (dustr)
Roger, CA, USA (Racerx851)
Alan, GA, USA, (al_lieffring) ***Expired March 2017
Marca, USA, CA (Koolmarca)
Rick, USA, ID (Topdown)
Russell, USA, NC (russelljones48)

October 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Armand,  SPAIN, (Armandsl)
Dave, UNITED KINGDOM, (davesaab)
Manuel, SPAIN, (tapy)
Wayne, AUSTRALIA (wayne R)

November 2018 ~ New Full Members for the Americas (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Rolf-Dieter from Canada).

Sven, CANADA   (parklandmb)
Michael, CANADA (snowyt 69) *** Expired 2016-11-30
James, USA, NC (69jvp2ndowner)
Stephen, CA. USA (805SL)
James, CA. USA (James Dexter)
Hugh, Ontario, CANADA (jehugh)
Ian, CA. USA (BLTZKRG)
Christopher, NC. USA. (Christopher J)
Paul, GA. USA, (nikkipaulg)
Michell,, NY, USA (Mitch)
Chuck, CANADA, (chuckb)

November 2018 ~ New International Full Members (Welcome Package Mailings are done by Garry Marks from Australia).

Bartosz, POLAND (btclassics)
Joachim Hans, GERMANY (kalli5)
SHU PUI,, North HONG KONG  (dnadanny1)

Edit; November 30, 2018 added three (3) New Full Member to the above listing for November 2018,

December 2018.   New International Full Members. Membership packages sent out

Art S. NETHERLANDS (artschrevel@hotr)
Witold I. POLAND (yhy)
Biagio M. AUSTRALIA (blue66)
Carlos S  ARGENTINA (carloss)

December 2018 New Full Members from the Americas.  Membership Packages sent out.

Greg R  MD USA. ( gkrea1)
Burton D BC CANADA (bjdg)
David K LA USA (daine)

(**) Garry Marks has posted all outstanding Welcoming Packages to International New Full Members that joined our Group during his vacation (please refer to Garry's Reply #34 below).

NOTE; Thus *** Denotes that this Member has re-joined our Group after being absent for more than one year and we mailed out our Welcoming Letter from our President, some have been absent for more than three years and we mailed out our Welcoming Package that contained a Letter from our President, and a past issue of our Pagoda World Magazine to this Member as a token of our appreciation for re-joining the Pagoda SL Group as a Full Member.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 20:01:13 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
This will be my last post on this thread as a Membership Director for North America. For personal health issues and commitments to my wife as a full-time caregiver, I will not seek re-election to the board. As of December 1st, 2018, Gerry Marks wilL post Welcoming Packages to new Full Members that join our Group. Garry offers to do this until a new Board Member is appointed with this task.

I hope that this thread has helped New Full Members over the past 3 years a bit to get to know or contact Members in their respective areas, Also I tried to point New Full Members in the direction on this site where they could quickly get familiar with the site (with the various links I posted). I don't know if it did help since I only received one thank you note :) 

It has been a pleasure to help out and give back to this site a small token of thanks for the knowledge I gained about my car and being part of this Group.

Thank you,

Rolf-Dieter

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 18:08:06 by Rolf-Dieter »

Mike Hughes

• Platinum
  • USA, VA, Blue Grass
Bravo, Dieter - job well done - Vielen Dank!
- Mike Hughes  -ô¿ô-
  1966 230SL Auto P/S
  Havana Brown (408)
  Light Beige (181)
  Cream M-B Tex (121)

Garry

• Platinum
  • Audit Committee
Let me thankyou Rolf Dieter publically for all the assistance you have given to me in helping both of us run the Membership Operation of this fine Group.

Your assistance has been invaluable to me, helping to spread the load and also in your constant assistance and welcoming to new members and others that have contacted us seeking help during your time in the position of Membership Director Americas.

Wishing you a full recovery and look forward to visiting and catching up again next year in my travels.

Garry
Garry Marks
2005 MB A200.
2006 MB B200

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Hear Hear... Thanks Rolf-Dieter... Now all we need is one of the North-American members to follow in his footsteps!
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

neelyrc

• Platinum
  • USA, AL, Birmingham
Dieter, many thanks for all your efforts on behalf of the group as a board member and also for the assistance and courtesies you have shown to me personally since I joined the group. 

I wish you well with your continuing challenges and I look forward to seeing you again soon at another event.

Ralph

1969 280SL, 4 Speed Manual, Dark Olive (291H), Parchment Leather (256), Dark Green Soft Top (747)
1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL 4.5
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
2007 BMW 328xi (E90)
Italy
2004 Toyota HiLux D4D Pickup
2008 BMW 330xd Futura Coupe' (E92)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Thank you, Mike, Garry, Peter, and Ralph,

For your kind comments. I was fortunate to find a good replacement in Hugh Rawling, he lives just slightly 1 mile from where I live. Hugh and I had a nice meeting yesterday and he will carry on where I left off once he is ready to do so. Meanwhile Garry thanks for holding the fort till January 1st for me I do appreciate your help very much.

We will see what the future holds in store, I will probably offer to serve this fine group again when it becomes possible.

Thanks again,

Dieter

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Re: Help to Welcome New Full Members that joined us in 2019
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2020, 16:48:43 »
Update added by Rolf-Dieter all New Full Members to this topic that joined Pagoda SL Group in 2019 (Note one or two members may have re-joined as full new members, however, I can only recognize 2 Members ID in all the Members that have re-joined).

JANUARY  2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

Twoklicks —- USA, GA, Atlanta
plobner —- USA, CA, San Diego
rgafitanu@gmail.com —- USA, MA, North Dartmouth
rwmastel —- USA, OH, Canal Winchester
Hernan —-USA, AZ, Scottsdale
BHM —- USA, TX, Houston
Infanterene —- USA, FL, Coral gables
GRiggin —- USA, PA, Harmony
djcarnevale1 —- USA, NJ, Skillman
lpeterssen —- USA, FL, Miami
Bikerbob100 —- USA, FL, Naples
tony wahl —- USA, CA, Santa Ana
Stevies —- USA, CA, Concord

JANUARY 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Ken Parkinson —- United Kingdom, England, Doddington
Classic garage —- Bulgaria, Khaskovo, Svilengrad
Finghin —- Ireland, Munster, Cork
fufy3007 —- Italy, Emilia-Romagna, CASALGRANDE
nachum kadmiel —- Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
robert55 —- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, St Antonin du var
Arv —- United Kingdom, England, Nottinghamshire
Stewart Watt —- United Kingdom, England, North Berwick

FEBRUARY 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

Bob G MN —- USA, MN, Stillwater
mekhtera —- USA, IL, wilmette
Charles Blackwell —- USA, GA, Griffin
 csosnowski —- USA, AK, BEND
Floridaenglish —- USA, FL, Bluewater Bay
IanC —- Canada, British Columbia, Delta
Sept —- USA, NC, Raleigh
fredbeavers —- USA, CO, Longmont
Doug Ebbers —- USA, MA, E. Falmouth

FEBRUARY 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Alex e —- United Kingdom, England, Hartfield
JAX —- Australia, Victoria, Melbourne
Thegarage —- Australia, Victoria, Woodend
getsmart —- Australia, Victoria, Eaglemont

MARCH 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

Bidart39 —- USA, OR, Portland
Markpmako —- USA, CA, Rolling Hills Estates
Ric —- USA, NM, Corrales
jpacc —- USA, TX, houston
G$ 993 —- USA, OR, Lake Oswego
mgandrew —- USA, OH, Granville
jmvsl —- USA, Michigan, Port Huron
Vandy85 —-USA, OK, Tulsa
mario —- USA, LA, New Orleans
OTC300SC —- USA, MA, Harvard
Aguila_Uno —- USA, NC, Huntersville

MARCH 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Sens —- Netherlands, North Brabant, Drunen
Jlm14 —- Belgium, Flanders, Gingelom
marek —- Netherlands, Utrecht, BILTHOVEN
230SLKenya —- Kenya, Nairobi Area, Nairobi
Anthony —- Belgium, Flanders, Deerlijk
gazzerman —- United Kingdom, England, poole
Drivendaddy —- United Kingdom, England, Bury St Edmunds
AndrewB —- United Kingdom, England, Oxshott
Andy_S —- Austria, Lower Austria, Muenchendorf
Lotus211 —- New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington
Mannfalk —- Sweden, Skåne, Höllviken

APRIL 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Sens —- Netherlands, North Brabant, Drunen
Jlm14 —- Belgium, Flanders, Gingelom
marek —- Netherlands, Utrecht, BILTHOVEN
230SLKenya —- Kenya, Nairobi Area, Nairobi
Anthony —- Belgium, Flanders, Deerlijk
gazzerman —- United Kingdom, England, poole
Drivendaddy —- United Kingdom, England, Bury St Edmunds
AndrewB —- United Kingdom, England, Oxshott
Andy_S —- Austria, Lower Austria, Muenchendorf
Lotus211 —- New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington
Mannfalk —- Sweden, Skåne, Höllviken

APRIL 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

kamihome@btcpc.com —- USA, IL, Long Grove
pritchm4399 —- USA, MD, Baltimore
Stalmala —- USA, NY, Oyster Bay
motorcarstudio —- USA, GA, Atlanta
garfsamuels —- USA, VA, Virginia Beach
brianthefloridian —- USA, FL, Tallahassee
Rowland —- Canada, Ontario, Ottawa
TheMadSpoon —- USA, NC, raleigh
mrtzmd === USA, CA, OCEANSIDE
tedskeff@icloud.com —- USA, TX, Seabrook

MAY 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

Andres G —- USA, AR, Rogers
Bish —- USA North Palm Beach, FL
HANZ —- USA, WA, Packwood
63-230sl —- USA, TN, Nashville
rodlilyquist —- USA, CA, Rancho Santa Fe
Xhafer Orhan —- USA, MI, Grosse Pointe Woods
reyd0ne —- USA, CA, milpitas
DenisBPV —- USA, CA, RanchoPalosVerdes
280slbuff —- Canada, British Columbia, Lake Country
Arct1k —- USA, NJ, Morristown
friendofaustria —- USA, GA, Alpharetta

MAY 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

parry —- United Kingdom, England, Great Notley
dejay45 —- Australia, Queensland, BRISBANE
hmaas@bigpond.com —- Australia, Queensland, Surfers Paradise
Martyberg —- Australia, Western Australia, Perth
arildsl —- Norway, Vestfold, Sandefjord
hjhofman —- Bahrain, Central Governorate, Al Markh
Minerva —- Ireland, Connaught, Manorhamilton
gashpilot —- United Kingdom, England, LONDON
MikeBuo —- Switzerland, Vaud, St Legier-La Cheisaz

JUNE 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

DPreston —- USA, VA, Salem
classicdotcom —- USA, FL, Miami
daddyodad —- USA, NY, Wantagh
mab1957 —- USA, VA, Sterling
mh081758 —- USA, MI, Stockbridge
mporlando —- USA, NY, manhasset
Don Ruble —- USA, CA, South San Francisco

JUNE 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Furry —- United Kingdom, England, Hungerford
Davros —- United Kingdom, England, Staffordshire
pdc —- Belgium, West-Vlaanderen, Oostduinkerke
MrClassic —- United Kingdom, England, Holt, Norfolk
JCNMD —- USA, PA, Philadelphia
do8erman —- United Kingdom, England, Ware

JULY 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

mhennessy —- USA, CT, Mystic
ra.boynton —- USA, NY, Ithaca
tsesnic —- USA, CO, Niwot
Mike Sullivan —- USA, CO, Denver
USA, CO, Denver —- USA, TX, Laredo
Mhastings —- USA, CO, Lakewood
teahead —- USA, WA, Des Moines
danellen4 —- USA, NJ, millstone
Brucemacg —- Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Rhinkel —- USA, CA, Newport Beach
marcski1971280sl —- USA, ME, Camden
avanwinkle —- USA, GA, Atlanta
chrislohrcdm —- USA, CA, Los Angeles
revrevrev === —- USA, MI, Bloomfield Hills
Idle hands —- USA, ME, Bath
FrenchInNY —- USA, NY, NEW YORK
230slhouston —- USA, TX, Katy

JULY 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

mercedes1977 —- Poland, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Skawina
Praveen —- United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Dubai
MiguelD —- Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
Matt Stickley —- Australia, New South Wales, Stanwell Park

AUGUST 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

230slhouston —- USA, TX, Katy
Mark280SL —- USA, PA, New Hope
glongthermo —- USA, FL, MIRAMAR BEACH
richmond280sl —- USA, VA, HENRICO
lreppond —- USA, CA, San Leandro
klc1967230sl —- USA, TX, Houston
Mark —- USA, MD, Severna Park
elbeyjay —- USA, MA, Milford
Malw —- USA, MD, Severn
Neileg —- USA, CA, San Jose
Tyler S. —- USA, CA, Encinitas

AUGUST 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Por911t4 —- United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
nitram —- Sweden, Västra Götaland, Askim
Xenia41 —- Germany, Bavaria, Ffb
Pagoda 116811 —- Sweden, Stockholm, Stockholm
g2000tpembroke —- United Kingdom, England, Pembroke
stavros —- Australia, Queensland, Brisbane
Berggreen —- Denmark, Zealand, Gentofte

SEPTEMBER 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

zoegrlh —- USA, VA, Toano
Mpfalkowski —- USA, CT, Suffield
JDS —- USA, SC, Hilton Head Island
brettgregor —- USA, CA, Newport Beach
Crestfyre —- USA, CA, El Cajon
gfa230sl —- USA, AL, Huntsville
MilsBenz —- USA, CO, Highlands Ranch
Philipp M Lippe —- USA, CA, San Jose
Legacy121 —- USA, CT, New Fairfield
dbroomall —- USA, PA, West Chester
recheck —- USA, OR, portland
GM —- USA, CA, Los Angeles
sks —-USA, TN, Hixson
Jblood —- USA, TX, Austin
JCM —- USA, TX, Wimberley
benz55 —- USA, NY, Staten Island
paul262101 —- USA, NY, New City
Dash808 —- USA, HI, Kaneohe
MW —- USA, NJ, stockton
71Beige280SL —-USA, OH, Madeira
Eric280SL —- USA, CA, Santa Clara
Doug M —- USA, CA, San Ramon
waqas —-USA, TX, Austin
Benzo —- USA, OH, Canton

SEPTEMBER 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

naristodemou —- Nicosia -CYPRUS
Peder —- Norway, Oslo, Oslo

OCTOBER 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

olhughes —- USA, VA, Henrico
awgreen —- USA, CA, culver city
wetaylor —- USA, OH, Cincinnati
PabloAGonzalez —- USA, CA, San Clemente
AlanP —- USA, NY, Southampton
YankeeDieselInc —- USA, CT, Newtown
Henry —- USA, WA, Woodway
Benz Dr. —- Canada, ON, Port Lambton
behnamlaw —- USA, CA, Los Angeles
pauldridge —- USA, TX, Dripping Springs
dbepristis@outlook.com —- USA, FL, Gulf Breeze
GaryVA —- USA, VA, Smithfield
simonluong —- USA, CA, Morgan Hill
Benz280 —- USA, NEW JERSEY
Buddydog —- USA, IN, Indianapolis
carl246 —- USA, CA, LOS ANGELES
MikeSimon —- USA, OH, North Royalton
jeffcruz —- USA, NJ, Rumson

OCTOBER 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

JJD —- Netherlands, Gelderland, Doorwerth
SEB --- Germany, Berlin, Berlin
Raffles84 —- United Kingdom, England, London
Michael Beutler —- Germany, Bavaria, Marktbreit
Peter Horsman —- United Kingdom, England, Latimer Bucks
DaveB —- Australia, Western Australia, Lathlain
AUT239 —- Sweden, Västra Götaland, Askim
Mpgeslak —- United Kingdom, England, Surbiton
e.reurekas@kpnmail.nl —- Netherlands, North Holland, Katwoude
czesnik@web.de —- Germany, Lower Saxony, Dinklage
big-bolli —- Germany, Schleswig-Holstein, Norderstedt

NOVEMBER 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

The.haleys —- USA, WA, Olympia
JM Girardot —- USA, GA, Blairsville
Gold Wing Motors —- USA, FL, Miami
jtlj1230@gmail.com —- USA, KY, Lexington
Vander —- USA, OH, Columbus
gbailey —- USA, VA, Fredericksburg
Vander —- USA, OH, Columbus

NOVEMBER 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

adb3 —- Chile, Santiago Metropolitan, Vitacura, Santiago
jjdepee —- Netherlands, Utrecht, Leusden
jesus —- Spain, Andalusia, MAIRENA DEL ALJARAFE
Granny Grey —- United Kingdom, England, Hook Norton
FGN59 —- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
ANo66 —- Finland, Southwest Finland, Naantali
DECEMBER 2019 AMERICAS New Full Members

Pengue —- USA, CT, Fairfield
Hubertcruz —- USA, FL, Miami
Graham Pearson —- USA, TX, Fredericksburg
vtrustworthy —- USA, MD, Severna park
JohnnyC —- USA, CA, San Diego

DECEMBER 2019 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

w113abudhabi —- United Arab Emirates, Abu Zaby (Abu Dhabi), Abu Dhabi
PiotrMilewczyk —- Poland, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Łubiana
Fahad997 —- United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Johnpin —- Australia, Queensland, Labrador
ckoba1 —- Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Balve
Dmitri S —- Russia, Moscow, Moscow
Mike Sarsfield —- United Kingdom, England, Wales
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 23:40:34 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Re: Help to Welcome New Full Members that joined the Group in 2020
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2020, 17:37:34 »
I originally opened this thread to help New Full Members find other Existing Members within there area for meet and greats, as well as point out some of the excellent help threads that have been included on this site already. Unfortunately, I had to give up my position as Membership Director in December 2018 due to health issues. I am fine now after treatments in 2019 and now only hold a very minor position on the site as Audit Comity Member. It is a position not requiring much of my time so I can continue to add New Full Members here having joined our SL Pagoda Group.

The purpose of this thread is actually three-fold.

It gives existing Members here a chance to welcome New Full Members.

It gives New Full Members the opportunity to find Members within there area where they live.

It helps New Members within the area where they live to organize get-togethers like coffee & cars.

We do have large get-togethers like our PagodaFest in 2018r in San Diego, California. However, smaller get-togethers are also great fun. I know we are living in difficult times right now due to COVID-19 and now one knows how long this new normal we now have to live by will last. It should not stop us to maintain Social Distances for our coffee and cars meet and great get-togethers within the areas where we live.

During our final dinner at PagodaFest, I mentioned that we have an existing program on our site that easily lets you find other Members within the State/Province or Country, you can sort this program by LOCATION then scroll thru the pages to find your State or Country. In the link below you will find a PDF File that provides some step by step pointers for Members that are not too computer literate ....

https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=30026.msg217495#msg217495

.... why not give it a try and find out how many Pagoda Members live within your area of residence. Then organize something to arrange a get-together or cars and coffee, it will be great fun even if it is only 3 to 4 Pagodas :-)

Here now are New Full Members that have joined our SL Pagoda Group in 2020, welcome them if you see them in the Forum. If you are a New Full Member to our Group check out some of the helpful links on pages 1 and 2 of this thread. Also, check out the thread below that was established by one of our former Presidents .... if you are a New Member find the time why not tell us how you found your Pagoda or if you are looking for one. The tread provides interesting reading (it has been read nearly 516K times) and allows you to get to know some of our Existing Full Members.

New Members Interdiction  https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=529.0

Cheers,

Dieter

JANUARY 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

mmpkp —- Canada, Ontario, Newmarket
turbinmech —- USA, CA, Livermore Ca
Paul Cain —- USA, CA, NEWPORT BEACH
bubbl — USA, CA, Oakland
mastercraft10 —- USA, CO, GOLDEN
fridaytech —- USA, CO, parker
winston the browndog —- USA, CT, Hampton
lowpad —- USA, CT, New Preston
urospecautowerks —- USA, FL, Englewood
boterinse9 —- USA, IL, marengo
lylesmet —- USA, LA, Metairie
CoreyJ —- USA, ME, Saco
Markingback —- USA, MO, Saint Louis
franz —- USA, NC, leland
hoodude —- USA, NC, Morganton
jeffkann —- USA, PA, Pittsburgh
CABRIO STEVE —- USA, SC, Kiawah Island
Aaron h —- USA, TN, Knoxville
ckcat113 —- USA, TX, Dallas
afeustel —- USA, TX, Houston

JANUARY 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

356w113 —- Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Leverkusen
Gazoo —- Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico city
th54 —- Norway, Buskerud, Kongsberg
Winmerc —- United Kingdom, England, Co Durham
Merc_Girl —- United Kingdom, England, Godalming
Stuart b —- United Kingdom, England, London

FEBUARY 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

bjdg —- Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
rob.schmidt@live.com —- USA, CA, Lafayette
Kelly Kennedy —- USA, CA, Santa Monica
Gfcjr1951 —- USA, FL, Marco Island
jameswestervelt —- USA, IA, Council Bluffs
dakno —- USA, LA, new orleans
sherifrizkal —- USA, MA, DUXBURY
twistedtree —- USA, MA, Gloucester
pedrocamp —- USA, NC, Mooresville
BOTIGER1970 —- USA, NC, Troutman
mcclainjlkcmsncom —- USA, NY, Bellerose
john123 —- USA, NY, Smithtown
bradleykentmiller —- USA, OR, Portland

FEBUARY 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

truffaux —- Australia, Victoria, Sherbrooke
lucteblick —- Belgium, Flanders, Antwerpen
Frankie —- Netherlands, North Brabant, Roosendaal
Krol —- Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Katowice

MARCH 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

Macro01 —- USA, CA, San Diego
KTECHAUTO —- USA, CA, SEBASTOPOL
teddyk —- USA, DC, WASHINGTON
MrGC —- USA, GA, Savannah
Doremonger —- USA, TX, San Antonio
djbosch —- USA, KY, Hebron
johnjmoroney —- USA, MN, Minneapolis
wsamples —- USA, TX, Dallas
RLGDiesel —- USA, VA, Henrico

MARCH 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

franjo_66 —- Australia, NSW, Point Piper
bmrefinishers —- Australia, Victoria, Alphington
mobi1207 —- Belgium, Flanders, ANZEGEM
aartschrevel@hotmail.com —- Netherlands, Gelderland, Arnhem
christoph —- United Kingdom, England, Essex
Esmo —- United Kingdom, Wales, Conwy

APRIL 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

Dutch --- USA, VA, Round Hillprefervintage     USA, CT, Cheshire
mpcarol --- USA, NC, Cornelius
Peytonh --- USA, SC, Greer
pelzerbob --- Canada, British Columbia, Sooke
Benz1teck --- USA, FL, Port Charlotte
Jack moussaoui --- Canada, Ontario, Kingston,ont,K7m8w1
Gill_Bros --- USA, AR, Rogers,
autoshop302 --- Canada, Ontario, Windsor
AlanRTye --- USA, OK, Edmond

APRIL 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Ruffles --- Australia, Western Australia, South Perth
mariusz1778 --- Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Jarocin
jczako1@gmail.com --- Hungary, Budapest, Budapest
Brewdog  --- Sweden, Södermanland, Eskilstuna
bskladanek --- Poland, Podlasie, Legionowo
Bitam Spain --- Catalonia, CADAQUES
Tibidabo --- France, Languedoc-Roussillon, bolquere
Coutaboy --- Australia, Victoria, Hawthorn
Meqdad Alnaqi --- Kuwait
cars verde --- Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, koszalin
Albrecht --- Germany, Saxony, Radebeul
rom1954 --- Spain, Galicia, vigo
HarryVan --- Netherlands, South Holland, The Hague

MAY 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

jrtm --- USA, FL, Winter Park
jesraymond --- USA, NJ, Clifton
thomas4444@live.com --- USA, MS, Bay Saint Louis
Joseph Guthrie --- USA, CA, aliso viejo
peter288gto --- USA, PA, CONNEAUT LAKE
Roxford --- USA, CA, Santa Monica
elliotd --- USA, CA, San Francisco
Lightblue --- USA, MA, Wellesley
abaldini  --- USA, MD, Chevy Chase
classiccoachworks --- USA, CA, Monterey
Pioneerjax --- USA, FL, Jacksonville
abaldini --- USA, MD, Chevy Chase
Cherring —- Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Dive96 —- USA, MD, Chevy Chase
Jagbct42 —- USA, NC, Advance
SLMan —- USA, AZ, Phoenix
pandachuck —- USA, VA, McLean
justfalcon —- USA, IN, Indianapolis
McBenz —- USA, TX, CELINA
Mike T —- USA, VA, Alexandria
J2Sasser060 —- USA, NY, Fayetteville
electroauto —- USA, FL, Miami
fda71mb —- USA, NY, cross river
hf90f —- USA, GA, Atlanta
kewaskum —- USA, MA, Boylston
FastWgn —- USA, MA
caromarsh3 —- USA, AZ, Bisbee
LarryMc —- USA, NV, LAS VEGAS

MAY 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Wolfgang H --- Germany, Bavaria, Nürnberg
Mervheatley --- Ireland, Leinster, Dublin
cvh98 --- United Kingdom, England, Faringdon
Oldtimeraustralia --- Australia, Queensland, Hamilton
Skycruiser --- Germany, Bavaria, Johannesberg
christine --- Germany, Bavaria, Steindorf
Geert Crappé --- Belgium, Wallonia, Escanaffles
113OK --- Germany, Brandenburg, Blankenfelde-Mahlow
RockNRollClassics —- Belgium, Flanders, Brugge
Kgavey —- Guernsey, Vale, Channel Islands
michalmackowiak —- Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poznan
Huzaifah —- India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
Heervee —- France, Île-de-France, La Celle Saint Cloud
Stingray1965 —- United Kingdom, England, Poole
Mikeja3 —- Germany, Hamburg, Hamburg
ole.voje@bos.no —- Norway, Nordland, Narvik
TANZANITEMIKE972 —- France, Île-de-France, ANTONY
AlexV —- Greece, Attica, Chalandri
Andrea Ambrogi —- Mexico, Puebla, Puebla
John Brooksbank —- United Kingdom, England, SHIPLEY

JUNE 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

rosemeyer —- Canada, Ontario, Toronto
starmotors —- USA, NY, Endicott
Cjedak —- USA, CO, DENVER
jgdfw —- USA, TX, Dallas
roadrunner113 —- Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz
cksteffensen —- USA, TX, HOUSTON
reddfoxx —- USA, CT, GLASTONBURY
boris153—- USA, WA, Mercer Island
PellegriniPerformance2015 —- USA, LA, Madisonville
rlilley —- USA, OR, Springfield
Mel Buckley —- USA, MS, Brandon
NohoNE —- USA, MA, Northampton
OregonRuby230 —- USA, OR, West Linn
 rimills71 —- USA, CA, Vista
CharlesD —- USA, CA, Los Angeles
rimills71 —- USA, CA, Vista

JUNE 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

FDouma —- South Africa, Western Cape, Durbanville
calebwright —- United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Darrell57 —- United Kingdom, England, Norwich
HemmelsTech —- United Kingdom, Wales, Cardiff
pmalfa —- Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Remscheid
onoda atushi —- Japan, Shizuoka, shizuoka city suruga-ku
Negroni —- Germany, Bavaria, Oberhaching
jubi01 —- Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart-Untertuerkheim 
wasylbenson —- Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, olsztyn
Stephen Akehurst —-Australia, Victoria, Richmond
Farmer —- United Kingdom, England, Goole
imagicaz —- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Hjuler23 —- Denmark, Capital Region, Fredericia
AndyM1983 —- United Kingdom, England, London
Yorkiesteve —- United Kingdom, England, Broug
Doug Rich —- United Kingdom, England, WESTERHAM
johnO —- United Kingdom, England, londo EL
PINO —- Spain, Valencia, TORREVIEJA

JULY 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

memphisruss —- USA, GA, Roswell
Jose Miguel Barragan —- Mexico, Mexico City, Alvaro Obregon
EasyErle —- USA, SD, Rapid City
Dale71280SL —- USA, SC, Bluffton
Oski98 —- USA, CA, Manhattan Beach
alwhitehouse —- USA, GA, Augusta
fgenatio —- USA, FL, Boca Raton
elanda54 —- USA, CA, Rancho Santa Fe
Daniel —- USA, OH, Milford
wdenuzzo —- USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
randallbaer —- USA, CA, Altadena
KPierson —- USA, CA, Grass Valley
gstork —- USA, CA, Los Angeles
DJB —- USA, CO, MONUMENT

JULY 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Matteoga —- Italy, Lombardy, Milano
efremcockett —- Guernsey, Castel, Castel
bgf —- Australia, New South Wales, Russell Lea
RRClassicCars —- Portugal, Leiria, Santa Catarina da Serra
Jano —- Sweden, Stockholm, Djursholm
Giambo —- Italy, The Marches, Recanati
akv —- Sweden, Blekinge, Västerås
sam choong —- Malaysia, Penang, Georgetown
Guilherme Costa —- Portugal, Lisbon, Lisbon
bclermont —- Belgium, Wallonia, Romsée

AUGUST 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

JMaizo —- USA, FL, Miami
turunen —- USA, MA, West Newbury
JJ65SL —- USA, MI, Holland
oldcrank —- USA, CA, Granite Bay
goda77 —- Canada, British Columbia, Burnaby
GB —- USA, NY, Sands Point
JAFIII —- USA, CA, Rancho Mirage
scottf415 —- USA, CA, Oakland
Niners1it —- USA, CA, Redwood City
330Spyder —- USA, TN, Franklin
69duetto —- USA, CA, San Rafael

AUGUST 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Zacapa —- France, Brittany, Pont-Aven
Mishal —- Lebanon, Aakkâr, Beirut
Per Ask —- Sweden, Östergötland, Linköping
MANUEL RODIRGUEZ —- Spain, Madrid, MADRIDCubalibre —- Poland, Greater Poland
Richard Vardy United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joëlla —- Belgium, Flanders, Denderwindeke
Ben Roberts —- Australia, South Australia, Adelaide
Michael Foster —- Panama, Panamá, Chame

SEPTEMBER 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

glengarnett —- USA, TX, Lubbock
gwstocks —- USA, TX, Bellaire 
justinironhorse —- USA, FL, CANTONMENT
Barnfind —- USA, TX, Houston
RobFuller —- USA, CT, West Hartford
Star —- USA, OH, Monclova 
cflca —- Canada, British Columbia, Victoria
suonnoc52 —- USA, NJ, Harrington park
ikim —- USA, NY, BEDFORD
COURTLAND —- USA, NY, Beacon
pcrossley93 —- USA, AZ, Tucson

SEPTEMBER 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

gullwings —- Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast
Gallery Aaldering —- Netherlands, Gelderland, Brummen
Ayton66 —- United Kingdom, England, East Ashling, Chichester
bpearce —- United Kingdom, England, Brentwood, Essex
Adrianrey —- Spain, Galicia, Ourense
Runale —- Malta, L-Iklin, Iklin 
lars@walker.se —- Sweden, Stockholm, Djursholm
Arizona280SL —- Germany, Lower Saxony, Lilienthal
pagoda63 —- Israel, Central District, Tel Aviv
Kaneaki Miwa —- Japan, Aichi, Nagoya
Patrick Dewulf —- Belgium, Flanders, LENDELEDE

OCTOBER 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

JB70W113 —- USA, PA, Wyncote
AJTperf —- USA, CA, Aliso Viejo
LA 280SL —- USA, CA, Pacific Palisades
Theo113 —- USA, PA, Collegeville
SLcruiser —- USA, UT, Park city
rajiggyfizzle —- USA, CA, Corona del Mar
Vtorak —- USA, CA, Roseville
afibbe —- USA, OH, Cincinnati
Wjmeeboer —- USA, FL, Niceville
Amymacfreid —- USA, CT, Ridgefield
Woodrow56 —- USA, IL, Morrison
Bmarcoe01 —- USA, SC, Mount Pleasant
Joel Lippes —- USA, NY, Buffalo
DCTownsend —- USA, VT, Rutland
UB65 —- USA, MN, Prior Lake
ken@mbzbest.com —- USA, CA, Manhattan Beach
Sl00830 —- USA, CA, Sonoma

OCTOBER 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Bunnaz —- USA, CA, Dublin
marek.mokosak —- Slovakia, Trnavský, Trnava
Timo AH —- Finland, Central Finland, Vaasa
Krystian —- Poland, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Gdańsk
stvo666 —- Austria, Lower Austria, Lassee
pagodainflorence —- United Kingdom, England, LONDON
Mark250SL —- Germany, Bavaria, Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Duncan200 —- Australia, Victoria, Rowville
Driven —- Hong Kong, Central and Western, Yuen Long
Volle95 —- Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Ingelfingen
gusgus —- Italy, Lombardy, Treviolo
wisign —- France, Île-de-France, Paris
Paulus —- Netherlands, South Holland, Den Haag

NOVEMBER 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

omil95 —- USA, LA, Metairie
PhilP —-USA, CA, Del Mar
bwiele —- USA, NY, West Harrison
Redrock2 —- USA, SD, Rapid City
michaelminuk@gmail.com —- USA, TX, Pottsboro
djack —- USA, WA, Everett
stewarttt —- USA, GA, Ellerslie
gwitter —- USA, WI, Wausau
MOTORWERKE —- USA, CA, Walnut Creek
afsullivan —- USA, CA, Kentfield
Kevin Jones —- USA, NY, Syracuse
bearaqua72 —- USA, IL, CHICAGO
spanishfly —- Canada, Quebec, MONTREAL
mbzstu —- USA, CA, Mission Viejo
HarroldM —- USA, NY, APO
toddpaiva —- USA, CA, San Diego
Logix66 —- USA, OH, Toledo
Pwog —- USA, IN, La Porte
FrancoisC —- Canada, Quebec, Montréal

NOVEMBER 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

jhugues —- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Saint Rémy de Provence
Niki70 —- Finland, Uusimaa, Espoo
hans@hmml.dk —- Denmark, South Denmark, Morud
Stefano —- Italy, Lombardy, Inverigo (Co)
Vikinger —- Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Eschweiler
Suren KRISHNAN Australia, South Australia, Adelaide
trintrun —- Italy, Tuscany, Pistoia
GDE ARCHE —- France, Île-de-France, COURBEVOIE
Pede754 —- United Kingdom, England, Bicester
ClassicCarCompany —- United Kingdom, England, London
DAREK109 —- Poland, Greater Poland Voivodeship, BOREK
67Lamb —- United Kingdom, England, London

DECEMBER 2020 AMERICAS New Full Members

wpw2511 —- USA, CA, Beverly Hills
Rye1970 —- USA, NY, Rye
Ghowe —- USA, FL, Estero
prncufdkns —- USA, OH, CINCINNATI
Cbecker111 —- USA, WI, Racine
Vincenzo —- USA, DC, Washington
MarkCan —- Canada, Ontario, Mississauga
Micheal1demetros —- USA, NY, Poughkeepsie
Bossjoe —- USA, CA, Cloverdale
GeorgePorter —- USA, PA, Hershey
Autobahn —- USA, KS, Wichita

DECEMBER 2020 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

fredu —- Malta, Attard, Saint Venera
moultrie@group621.co.za —- South Africa, Gauteng, Johannesburg
Zoli —- Romania, Cluj, Cluj-Napoca
Abcar Oldtimers —- Poland, Masovian Voivodeship, JABLONNA
Simonbenz —- Italy, Piedmont, Moncalieri
oldtimery —- Switzerland, Geneva, Grand-Saconnex
cremona —- Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Aalen
Jbb —- Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Franck_899 —- France, Pays de la Loire, Quilly

Welcome to All New Full Members that have joined our Group in 2020. Year to Date there are an additional 307 New Full Members that have joined our Pagoda SL Group Year to Date 180 From the Americas and 127 International Full Members.

As a New Full Member, you will find our site to be a truly international site. There are many Members that are very knowledgeable about our cars, so don’t be shy to post your question in the appropriate forum section to get help, also use this site “Search” feature, perhaps you find the answer you seek already discussed in a topic on this site.

Happy Top-Down Pagoda Outages and most of all

Stay Safe during this difficult time .

Cheers,

Dieter

Edit December 31, 2020 added more Full Members.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 22:23:21 by Rolf-Dieter »

pfraud

• Regular
  • France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Domazan
Hello to all of you.

A great welcome to all new members joining us during this f..period of quarantine.
Here in France the atmosphere is so and so. And no way until next Monday to put the car on the road. What I will do for sure. :)
All of you please keep strongly safe, Frederique and I would be so happy to meet you again in the next Event. It will be unforgettable!

Take care.
Pascal
230 SL-White 158H-1965

peter288gto

• Junior Level
  • USA, PA, CONNEAUT LAKE

Long time watching but now joining as my dear wife has given the green light for a W113 Pagoda to join the garage. This has also been her dream car and I'm not going to disagree.

Covid19 is partly responsible for this as you never know what life is going to throw at you so seize the day.

All we need to do is wait for the right car to come along and join an eclectic collection in North West PA.

Peter & Nicola

Garry

• Platinum
  • Audit Committee
Welcome Peter and Nicola.

Hope you enjoy the international comrade of the Group. As a past resident of Bucks County and having revisited there last year in my Pagoda, i can appreciate the beautiful countryside around there and the pleasure of driving with the top down.

Totally agree with the “seize the day “ in these very testing times for everyone around the world. I think a lot of people will be having a re-evaluation of their life and it’s future.
Garry Marks
2005 MB A200.
2006 MB B200

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
New Members Welcome
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2020, 20:30:57 »
This Post will list New Full Members for 2021 ...

I update this thread only for our Full Members, so they may look into this tread once in a while to see who may have jointed close to where they live. It is a tool for you to contact one another for coffee, exchange information about your cars in a smaller group (3 to 5 cars etc.). We keep saying ...

It's not only about cars it's mainly about People

So check into this topic once in a while (or monthly) to see who might have joined within driving distance where you live, find out what they do with there Pagoda, you make new friends, after all, that is what it's all about.

January 2021 AMERICAS New Full Members

Torheim--- USA, OR, Fairview
dwilli3038@aol.com -- USA, GA, Griffin
CanadianBoy %u2014-> Canada, British Columbia, Bowen Island
PETER J HUTCHINSON %u2014-> USA, PA, Murrysville
EagleHasLanded %u2014-> USA, TX, HOUSTON
William D. Sansalone %u2014-> USA, PA, Collegeville
drooman %u2014-> USA, CT, Mystic
Ssalhadar —-> USA, MI, Grand Rapids
jlimpic —-> USA, AZ, phoenix
evan280 —-> USA, PA, HOLLIDAYSBURG
KrisBrat —- USA, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Bshaunessy —- Canada, British Columbia, Invermere
RobBranson —- USA, OH, New Richmond
RaBo —- USA, CA, Dana Point
Robwlange —- USA, CA, La Quinta
Ralphk —- Canada, Manitoba, Steinbach
Moxie38 —- USA, ME, Union

January 2021 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

b_sati ---> United Kingdom, England, Surbiton
harryhuiting --> Netherlands, Friesland, Nijeholtpade
b_sati —-> United Kingdom, England, Surbiton
harryhuiting —-> Netherlands, Friesland, Nijeholtpade
jnlmooij —- Netherlands, North Holland, Hoogwoud
Tim —- United Kingdom, England, Teddington
robcorbett03 —- United Kingdom, England, Bray, Maidenhead
nont_za —- Thailand, Pathum Thani, Mueng
Hans —- Netherlands, Overijssel, Markelo
Jean-Luc OLIVIER —- France, Île-de-France, PERTHES
Andrew Waddo —- Australia, New South Wales, North Curl Curl
jeff91154 —- France, Pays de la Loire, Orleans

February 2021 AMERICAS New Full Members

Saraguate —- USA, CO, Durango
Timat405 —- USA, NC, Sanford
nellie70 —- USA, FL, Miami
68green129 —- USA, MD, Bethesda
i_ralley —- Canada, British Columbia, Port Alberni
KRDalke —- USA, TX, Houston
K-Jet —- USA, IL, APO AE
Kirk32 —- USA, CA, La Crescenta

February 2021 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

gcworkshop —- United Kingdom, England, Great Somerford
cbonilla@ipef.com.co —- Colombia, Bogota D.C., Bogota
Jedurome —- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Nice
goldhamme_rulez —- Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Duesseldorf
asteinberg —- Switzerland, Lucerne, 6045, Meggen
John in Sweden —- Sweden, Östergötland, Linghem
Dino —- Austria, Lower Austria, Gerhaus
Manu De Cort —- Belgium, Brussels Capital, Mechelen

March 2021 AMERICAS New Full Members

Donaldo —- USA, RI, Newport
jimmn —- USA, MO, Tecumseh
Steve Kidder —- USA, MI, Sparta
TOM250SL —-  USA, IL, Chicago
Lansing —- USA, NC, Charlotte
nostrofe —- USA, CA, MARTINEZ
willymo —- USA, MD, Baltimore
coglizer —- USA, CA, HILLSBOROUGH
toronto_car_collector —- Canada, Ontario, Brampton
Robert Nucci —- USA, NH, PORTSMOUTH
echopb@sbcglobal.net —- USA, CT, Mystic
Craig Call —- USA, UT, Plain City
Scope9 —- USA, CA, South Pasadena
Fonzi —- USA, DE, Wilmington
gg st pete —- USA, FL, St. Petersburg
sdinovitz —- USA, CA, Calabasas
ernesthon —- Canada, Alberta, Calgary
samuelmauri —- USA, CT, Stratford
tawaitt —- USA, NC, Benson
dgleasner —- USA, NY, East Hampton
Metric Hammer —- Canada, Ontario, Stouffville
Tom Hoffman —- USA, OH, Fremon
john.neitzel —- USA, AZ, Tucson
KWald6364 —- USA, GA, Jasper
gryf —- USA, MA, QUINCY
Johanscar —- USA, NJ, Princeton
CSlyProchnow —- USA, WA, Friday Harbor
LLKinn —- USA, PA, BOILING SPRINGS

March 2021 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Romasdcw —- Lithuania, Kauno apskritis, Prienai
crash-kit —- France, Île-de-France, THIAIS
gawliks-garage —- Poland, Masovian Voivodeship, Mala Wies
Pento —- Ireland, Leinster, Co.Meath
LythamGuy —- United Kingdom, England, Lytham
aalonso —- Costa Rica, San José, San Jose
Dusko —- Macedonia, Bitola, Bitola
klassikgarage —- Germany, Hesse, ESCHBORN
dochertj —- United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
KTMnut —- Australia, Victoria, Richmond
Klemmflyer —- United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow

April 2021 AMERICAS New Full Members

ourplanet —- USA, IL, Oak Park
John Rothschild —- John Rothschild
DavidBR —- Canada, New Brunswick, Quispamsis
petelev —- USA, WA, Bainbridge Island
marinmetal@gmail.com —- USA, CA, sausalito
mb230sl —- USA, NJ, Flemington
Roma230SL —- USA, CA, San Francisco
Bconley759 —- USA, FL, N Ft Myers
kris4kars —- USA, CA, Gilroy
Valzer102 —- USA, FL, Niceville
John Livingston —- USA, VA, Newport News

April 2021 INTERNATIONAL New Full Members

Ricardo —- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Cannes
kazuya nishimura —- Japan, Shizuoka, sizuoka city
jans —- Netherlands, Friesland, HARLINGEN
TAMO —- France, Île-de-France, Garches
x_stranger1974 —- Greece, Central Macedonia, THESSALONIKI
Marc Champiot —- France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Marseille
Nick Bartels —- Australia, Victoria, Armadale
magic —- Australia, New South Wales, Sanctuary Point
Bolli —- Germany, Hesse, 65824 Schwalbach
w201190mercedes —- Netherlands, Overijssel, BALKBRUG
sssnsg —- Sweden, Stockholm, Huddinge
frederic cormier —- France, Centre, SULLY SUR LOIRE

Edit; Updated April 28, 2021
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 23:58:12 by Rolf-Dieter »

neelyrc

• Platinum
  • USA, AL, Birmingham
Thanks for the update Dieter.  Quite a large group from a broad geographic area. A big welcome to all!!
Ralph

1969 280SL, 4 Speed Manual, Dark Olive (291H), Parchment Leather (256), Dark Green Soft Top (747)
1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL 4.5
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
2007 BMW 328xi (E90)
Italy
2004 Toyota HiLux D4D Pickup
2008 BMW 330xd Futura Coupe' (E92)

Doremonger

• Junior Level
  • USA, TX, San Antonio
Not seeing my name although paid and getting magazine.

Klaus Pieper

• Regular
  • South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal, Westville
I do not find my name on the list either.