Author Topic: A/c ready wiring harnesses for w113  (Read 1726 times)

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
A/c ready wiring harnesses for w113
« on: September 16, 2023, 21:07:25 »
Dear friends

Another product discussed with my friend Pawel is a ready to go wiring harness kit to install air conditioning systems on any MB pagoda using the logic I like the most which comes from MB w109-6.3

This will be a DIY harness kit that will be ready to install in your loved pagoda and will have the proper logic to run any A/c system.

It will:

1. Take energy from an auxiliary OEM Mercedes 2 port fuse box.  That fuse box will fed by a relay active only with ignition on, and will have power inhibition while you crank (starter active)your car.
2. Will have dedicated relay to drive your auxiliary condenser fan which will be triggered by refrigerant gas pressure and radiador water temp.
3. Will have an adjustable radiator fan temp. triggering probe
4. Will have terminals for a pressure switch at the firewall right side, just where mercedes recomendó to have the desiccant/dryer canister.
5. Will have the necessary branch to feed and receive signals from your cabin evaporator core.
6. Of course cable end for your compressor clutch

This harness will be available for sale soon. Please comment.

Best regards
L.Peterssen
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:06:40 by lpeterssen »

TJMart

• Silver
  • USA, NC, Matthews
Re: A/c ready to wiring harnesses for w113
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 16:45:44 »
It look like you have thought everything through. I will be interested in one when they are available.

Tony
Tony
1970 280SL, 4 Speed

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
Re: A/c ready to wiring harnesses for w113
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 18:38:35 »
Wonderful TJ will be in contact

Best regards
Lp

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
NOW AVAILABLE 11.2023 : A/c ready wiring harnesses for w113
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 16:52:11 »
Dear Friends

Just finished producing the first PAIR of READY TO GO “AIR CONDITIONING WIRING HARNESS FOR MB W113”

AS promised, they are available and special pricing will be available on my webstore  (www.Wiredoktor.com) for MB sl113.org.  Just send me a message prior placing the order to send you a discount coupon.

Here below the photos of the harnesses.

They include:

1. NEW URO/Mercedes Relay for AC MAIN power, fused
2. NEW URO/Mercedes Relay for CONDENSER fan, fused
3. NEW URO/Mercedes Relay for CHANGEOVER, cuts power trigger signal to both relays while cranking
4. ORIGINAL Mercedes 100 degrees Celsius temp switch
5. Charging system boost cable from Alternator to starter (10 mm2, vs. 4 mm2 original)
6. Rubber grommet at firewall

System features:
===========

A. Condenser fan controlled by temp switch signal and refrigerant gas pressure at dehumidifier/filter. Fan inhibited during engine cranking
B. Power to main AC console controlled by a Relay triggered by T15 ACC on signal and inhibited during engine cranking.
C. Power taken directly from starter T30 terminals. No loads taken from original car harness.
D. Compressor protected against low or high system pressure, disconnecting its activation whenever that anomaly takes place.
E. Harness will work with any MB w113 no matter it’s version : 230/250/280SL automatic or manual.

THIS HARNESS WILL WORK WITH ANY AC SYSTEM YOU CHOOSE TO INSTALL.

Regular Price will be 799$.  For Sl113org members will be priced for limited time at ONLY 695$

HUrry up. Limited availability.

Best regards
Eng. Leonardo Peterssen
Www.Wiredoktor.com

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
LINK on WIREDOKTOR. A/c ready wiring harnesses for w113
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 21:36:20 »
Dear friends

Here the direct link for the harness on my store:
https://wiredoktor.com/products/w113-a-c-harness

And here a link to a shared album where high resolution photos are ready to look at.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0QGFsbvlGiKtTd

Best regards
L.Peterssen
Wiredoktor.com

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
RELAY ARRAY A/c ready wiring harnesses for w113
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023, 23:06:00 »
Dear friends

One thing I did not mention before, is that this harness will no affect the general appearance on your loved classic pagoda.

The RELAY ARRAY Mounted on the metal bracket is intended to be installed in the cabin area, on the passenger side footwell, away from sight, on a dry place good for your relays and fuses.

The harness has to be installed from the engine bay side to the cabin.  The connectors will pass easily through the hole you have to make on the passenger side next to the OEM holes for AC refrigerant hoses.

This harness has been designed taking in mind the original Mercedes guidelines for installing an AC system

Of course, some adaptations have been made considering R134 based ac system power needs.

Also some better control logic has been implemented, taking as guideline what is described on MB w109-6.3 AC wiring diagrams.

Best regards
Lp
Www.Wiredoktor.com
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 09:51:03 by lpeterssen »