Author Topic: PagodaFest - up and running!  (Read 28341 times)

Piantanida69

• Junior Level
  • USA, CA, Newport Beach
Re: PagodaFest - up and running!
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2019, 01:14:05 »
 Amazing event.  Lots of Pagodas and great owners. 

PagodaFest2019

• Regular
  • USA, CA, San Diego
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2019, 19:51:51 »
There have been several inquires if PagodaFest Merchandise is still available.

Good news!  You can still purchase PagodaFest merchandise of your choice on our embroidery vendor's website:

https://www.companycasuals.com/pagodafest/start.jsp

If you need assistance, you can contact Mary Bandeen at mary@embroiderydesigngroup.com or give her a call at 614-798-8152.

Drewtee

• Silver
  • England, Kent, Sevenoaks
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2019, 11:46:18 »
Brilliant event guys- Jai and I really enjoyed it. Tech sessions very very informative and the drive was superb  :)

Thanks to Jon and ALL the organisers and of course the sponsors for making the event work so well.

Pagoda people are a very nice bunch ,  some we already knew but we met many more new Pagoda friends.

We are both now back in the UK and very much looking forward to getting out our Pagodas for the next event in Europe.

Once again- thankyou- These events are what make this great club.
Andy Tee

Rhd 5 speed 728h with parchment interior
White Californian 280sl LHD
W111 3.5 Cab and Coupe both RHD

mmizesko

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Gold
  • USA, OH, New Albany
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2019, 03:54:08 »
Best week I've had in a long time.  Kathy and I had a wonderful time with old friends, and new.  I think I heard Jon say there were 42 Pagodas there.

Mike
1970 280SL 291H Dark Olive

Jonny B

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, CA, San Marcos
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2019, 16:01:36 »
During the event there were many questions asked about contact information.

We were going to post a list, but after some follow up discussion came to the conclusion that there were too many privacy issues (legal and personal) to print an overall list. The request also included posting the person's forum handle.

Our suggestion is to post on a separate thread - which I will start. Who you are looking for so that you can make the connections with new friends using the PM set up on the forum.
Jonny B
1967 250 SL Auto, DB 568
1970 280 SL Auto, DB 904
1966 Morris Mini Minor

Steve.k

« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2019, 22:38:43 »
Jon,

Will there be a place to post photos from the event?  I have a few id like to share and I’d like to see what the official photographers captured.

I’d like to express my appreciation for all the effort that went into organizing a first class event that was absolutely perfect.  The venue was perfect, the weather was perfect and the activities were perfect.   Thanks to everyone that contributed to the event.   So glad I shipped my Pagoda from Canada.   Worth every penny.   Cruising the 101 along the beach in a group of Pagodas was priceless. 

Thanks again. 

Jonny B

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, CA, San Marcos
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2019, 14:45:01 »
I will set up a separate thread for PagodaFest.

Suggest - post a couple of photos on the thread as a teaser, and then post a link.

Martijn took quite a number of photos during the event, and he is still working on narrowing those down. He will post a flickr link.

The event photographer will also be setting up a link. He has been tied up with some issues where he works. I will follow up with him this week.

So glad you enjoyed the event.

Jonny B
1967 250 SL Auto, DB 568
1970 280 SL Auto, DB 904
1966 Morris Mini Minor