Author Topic: Help Welcome New Full Members see Page 3, Reply No 57 for last post  (Read 41964 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Klaus Pieper and Doremonger,

I posted a Private Message to you both.

Dieter
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

roadrunner113

• Junior Level
  • Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz, Mainz
Hello,
I cannot find my name on the new member list.
Best

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Hello,
I cannot find my name on the new member list.
Best

Hello,

Sorry about this, I keep this listing up todate as I have the time. I must have had an interuption when I was updating the list in June. Your handle now has been included in my listing. As noted elsware in this tread I keep this tread up to date so that New Members can find other members in the area they live. To this end it is not an offishial listing. The official Member list is our "Member Listing" (see attachement) and your Member ID is listed there. BTW our Member Listing is sortable, so if you call the listing up and sort it by "Location" then scroll to Germany you will find other Members perhaps near you. Welcome to our truly International Pagoda Group

Best regards,

Rolf-Dieter

PS. To view Our Member List, Click on Members (see attachment 2) then click on Member Listing and when the file opens click on the Heading "Location" go to page 11 or 12 (depends on device you are using) it will show you Members in Germany.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:32:10 by Rolf-Dieter »

roadrunner113

• Junior Level
  • Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz, Mainz
Hello Rolf-Dieter,
thank you for your explanation.
I was a little confused because there were new members mentioned who joined in November and December.
Kind regards and all the best for 2021

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 08:56:42 by roadrunner113 »

PSB

• Inactive
  • Senior
  • Portugal, Lisbon, Estoril
Hi Rolf-Dieter,

I don't see my name . I joined in December 2020.

Thanks
Pedro

PSB

• Inactive
  • Senior
  • Portugal, Lisbon, Estoril
I had just messaged saying that I don't see my name on the December list....but have now read this explanation.
Thanks
Regards
Pedro

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
EDIT AND UPDATED REPLY 46 for April 2021

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Please Note there will be no more UPDATES on this Thread
Thread is now LOCKED

It has come to my attention from Members sending me a PM that there name does not appear on my “Monthly Listing”. After further checking into this I found out that once a Member registered that date will remain his/her “Registration Date”

So if a Member registered first as a Associate Member say in October 2016 and then upgrades to Full Membership in December 2020, I would never know that he/she is now a Full Member, unless I go onto the Memberlist and check December 2020 when he/she originally registered. For that reason alone I must stop adding Members here to this “Monthly Welcoming Thread” I must do this since the Member Status will change one way or another and I won’t know. The BOTTOM LINE IS the site Memberlist is always correct and up=tp-date my Monthly List would not be 100% correct.

If you are a Full or Associate Member and reading this, let me Welcome you here to one of the greatest Car Sites that I’ve ever come across since I became a car nut over 60 years ago :-) This is a truly International site for the timeless Pagoda. You will find helpful and knowledgeable individuals on this site that are willing to help you with your car issues.

My original intention for updating members that joined monthly on this “Monthly Listing”.was so that new or long term members could see if another member joined within the area were they lived. So, let me leave you here with some tips as to how you can check yourself in our powerful SPREADSHEET that is sortable by simply clicking on one of the spreadsheet headings. So, say for example if you live in Denmark and just joined and like to find out how many other members from Denmark are on this site you would proceed as follow:-

CLICK on “Members” (see attachment Member Option).
CLICK on  “View the Memberlist”
Once the spreadsheet opens CLICK on “Location” this now will sort the entire spread sheet by Location.
Once the spreadsheet has sorted page down to “Denmark” (see attachment Denmark Members),
      scrolling and/or paging down will show you bow all members in Denmark.

If you like to see some of our “Long Term” Members CLICK on “Posts” (See Attachment Long Term Members),

Go try it from time to time, who knows perhaps you find someone in your town or just down the street like I did when I found Hugh (your now Membership Director for North America).
Once again, Welcome to the SL Pagoda Group and stay safe!

Dieter
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 20:50:26 by Rolf-Dieter »