Author Topic: New online store www.Wiredoktor.com  (Read 1601 times)

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
New online store www.Wiredoktor.com
« on: September 16, 2023, 21:14:15 »
Dear friends

Please visit and comment my new online store www.Wiredoktor.com

All are welcome. 

Products listed there are the ones I have ready to ship.

Remember that I specialize on the following chassis numbers: w108/109, w110, w111/112, w113, w114/115, w116, and w123

Custom projects are welcomed, specially the more demanding ones. I love challenges and mind puzzles.

See on that site some recent CASE STORIES, where I explain some complex projects I have completed successfully.

Also there is a section called NEWS, where I write articles about common electrical problems and it’s causes, that I observe in all the patients that come to my hands.

Enjoy….

Best regards
Eng. Leonardo Peterssen
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 15:00:07 by lpeterssen »

afibbe

• Regular
  • USA, OH, Cincinnati
  • 513-374-5600
Re: New online store www.Wiredoktor.com
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 16:30:53 »
Thank you for the information. I look forward to reading more of the articles.
Alex Fibbe
1966 230SL
USA, Cincinnati, OH

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
Re: New online store www.Wiredoktor.com
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 00:58:14 »
Thank you Alex for your comments

Soon will be launching a new wiring harness product for all W113 owners  that love to do everything by themself. 

I think, after refurbishing many w113 wiring harness that I have come with a sub-wiring harness that can correct 90% of the problems found on them.

This will be a harness that will repair for good your charging system, changing all the important lines.  Also will have new T50 starter selenoid line, and will provide the necessary connections to have your car ready for a modern alternator like Bosch AL69X Or similar units from other brands.

It will be very affordable. The idea is to give peace of mind to every daily driver MB pagoda owner, so that with this upgrade, the cars will be much safer, and chances to catch fire because of an electrical short will be very low.

With this kit you will not have that fear anymore. Your car will be safe since all the UNFUSED CIRCUIT LINES will be replaced for new ones n the best possible quality (marine grade full copper USA made cables).

I think that next week I will be able to produce the first one.  I am waiting for raw materials to arrive since I totally ran out of stock of the wire gauges and colors I need to match original MB wiring diagrams.

Best regards
L.Peterssen