Author Topic: Paul Bracq signed prints  (Read 1588 times)

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Paul Bracq signed prints
« on: June 27, 2023, 17:05:49 »
On behalf of the master himself, Paul Bracq, a small number of prints were made some years back and sold. They were made in original sized canvas, smaller canvas, and smaller water color paper. They are all exceedingly high quality giclee prints, all signed by Bracq himself. Over the years, all the canvas prints have sold out but a recent inquiry by a member here had me dig out the remaining few and give him the opportunity to purchase one on his request.

There are four three remaining prints, executed on Condor watercolor paper, all come with signed COAs by Bracq. The remaining six prints are number 10, 12, 13, 14. The image was used with permission on the cover of Pagoda Style the book. The paper size is 24 x 32 inches, with an image area of 20 x 26.5". $425 each plus shipping. As they are on watercolor paper and are giclees understand that they will need professional matting and framing behind glass. Like all artwork they should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Despite the numbering (bigger plans were made than were possible) only 15 paper prints were made, 15 of the smaller canvas and 10 of the larger. Very limited edition. The original oil painting was sold at the beginning of the project to a Pagoda owner on the east coast for $4,500.

These do not belong to me, though I'm taking care of this shipping on behalf of Paul Bracq. All the proceeds go to the Bracq family.

I just pulled these out of storage and shown is the photo taken moments ago. Anyone interested on one of the remaining three, just send a PM.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 17:10:50 by mdsalemi »
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid "Area 51"
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid