Author Topic: Pagoda meets or shows in the Atlanta, GA area?  (Read 1424 times)

JSR69 280SL

• Junior Level
  • USA, GA, Marietta
Pagoda meets or shows in the Atlanta, GA area?
« on: October 05, 2022, 20:46:12 »
Any Pagoda meets or shows in the Atlanta, GA area?

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Re: Pagoda meets or shows in the Atlanta, GA area?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 22:54:08 »
xHi John,

To post this question here is fine, problem is not too many members from your state might see it.

May I recommend the following to you to find some help with your question.

1) From the main Option Menu find "Members" on the far right.

2) Click on "Member list" once the drop down menu opens, this member list is completely sortable.

3) Now click on "Location" this will sort the entire dBase for you by location. Now click on Page 25 the US Locations should start there if not continue page 26 and so on until you see the GA State.

If you followed steps 1 to 3 then you should see members from the GA area and they're locations, towns Cities etc. Note on the very left side if you click on the envelope you can post the Member a private message. If you look at the very right you will see the number of post a member has posted.

I would suggest you post the members first that have the most posts, I say this since they must be members for some time and have I'm sure quite a few get to getters. Also visit the menu option "Events" note that the 60 anniversary PULP get-together will be next October in Chicago.

If you have no success in your State, try the States next to your State using 1 to 3 steps.

Good Luck hope you find what you are looking for,

Dieter

DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Re: Pagoda meets or shows in the Atlanta, GA area?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 19:19:36 »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL