Author Topic: Welcome to Full New Members and Associate Members to our site!  (Read 2907 times)

Rolf-Dieter

• Membership Administrator
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Welcome to both Full New Members and Associate Members to our Pagoda SL Group. Our Site is so set up to give Associate Members a chance to see what our site is all abut with some of our technical access restricted. Most Associate Members do become Full Members after a certain period and then have the same FULL ACCESS as our Full Members now have.

*** Only Full Members have access to the dataBase below.

"View the memberlist" (Members---> View the memberlist)

The dataBase file is completely sortable. While you are new to our site do check some of the links out below that will give you a running start:-

*** Here ----> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Have fun!

Dieter

YTD - December 3, 2022 a total of 276 New Full Members have joined our Pagoda SL Group so far this year 118 International and 158 from the Americas

Jan. 2022 .... 28 New Full Members joined our Group.
Feb. 2022 .... 20 New Full Members joined our Group.
Mar. 2022 .... 28 New Full Members joined our Group.
Apr. 2022 .... 33 New Full Members joined our Group.
May 2022 .... 31 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Jun. 2022 .... 17 New Full Members Joined our Group.
July  2022 .... 31 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Aug. 2022 .... 25 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Sept 2022 .... 20 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Oct. 2022 ....  17 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Nov. 2022...... 23 New Full Members Joined our Group
Dec. 2022...... 03 New Full Members Joined our Group
so far this Month of December 2022

YTD - December 3, 2022 a total of 485 Associate Members have
joined our Pagoda SL Group so far this year.

Jan 2022 a total of 52 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Feb 2022 a total of 88 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Mar 2022 a total of 129 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Apr 2022 a total of 175 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 May 2022 a total of 229 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Jun 2022 a total of 269 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Jul 2022 a total of 310 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Aug 2022 a total of 353 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Sep 2022 a total of 392 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Oct 2022 a total of 442 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Nov 2022 a total of 483 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Dec 2022 a total of 485 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
so-far this month of December 2022

Once a Full Member joints our Pagoda SL Site we post to Him or Her a Welcoming Package that contains per image below a Pagoda World magazine back issue***, a welcoming letter from our President and two (2) window logo stickers. New Full Member will then have full access to our site and receive (2) two Pagoda World issues per year as long as he/she is a full member on our site.

NOTE *** The "Back Issue" being mailed out now with our welcoming package to New Members will be replaced in early 2023, with our new "One Page Information flyer about our site"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 00:47:05 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Re: Welcome to Full New Members and Associate Members to our site!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 00:01:08 »
Added 2 New Full Members today!

Welcome, William and Darrick!

William P. - FL. USA (William Pokora)
Darrick D. - TN. USA (D Davidson)

Enjoy your stay with us, I posted an e-mail to you this evening to give you a good start on our site. Your welcoming package should arrive in a few days as well.

Dieter
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 17:18:26 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 00:31:55 »

Welcome,

Ray and Dean

Raymond E, AUSTRALIA (Ray Eastwood)
Dean S. CA. USA (Dean Soll)

Now that you are Full Members, check out our Forum Section “How to make best use of this site... Read this first!” It will give you a good start in using our site.

Click Here ——> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=18871.0

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

PS. NOTE to our Associate Members. Sorry some of the links are Restricted to you and are only accessible to our Full Members. I know you understand.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 20:30:26 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 20:51:58 »
Added 1 New Full Members today!

Stefano N. Rome Italy (stefano novelli)

Welcome, Stefano !

Now that you are a Full Member, check out our Forum Section “Members!” It will take you to our Member List. Once you click on Members a drop down menu will open, click on Memberlist. The file is completely sortable. So, if for example you like to find out were Members in your part of the world are located simply click on Location and page thru the pages until you find the area you live in. You can post a private message (PM) to a member near you (to post a PM click on the small envelope) and find out were Members get together, or where he/she has her car serviced etc. Also check out tips I’ve listed above to other Members that joined us this year.

Click Here ——> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=mlist;sort=location;start=600

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

PS. NOTE to our Associate Members. Sorry some of the links are Restricted to you and are only accessible to our Full Members. I know you understand.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 12:44:40 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 20:06:28 »

Welcome,

Ian and Jürgen,

Ian S. UK (simsy7)
Jürgen K. GERMANY (nicolaj0197)

As a New Full Member, we love to have you introduce yourself and perhaps add a photo of your car once you signed in go to the forum area “New Member Introductions!” tell us a bit about yourself and perhaps add a photo of your car. You will find the area of New Member Introductions very interesting. If you are looking for a Pagoda, tell us that too, there might be some pointers for you. Also check out some of the tips I mentioned above to other new Members that joined us. The "New Member Introductions" forum section has nearly 1,500 pots and over 500K hits. Makes for interesting reading.

Click Here ——> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=529.0

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 20:36:03 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 12:28:29 »
Added 1 New Full Member today!

Michael C. G. MA. USA  (Mgordon)

Welcome,

Michael,

I see you are the hands on fellow (working on your car), Your best friend will be the Technical Manual on this site, as well as the search function. The manual has been put together by very knowledgeable members over the years. Also check out some of the tips I mentioned above to other new Members that joined us.

Click Here ——> https://www.sl113.org/wiki/

And

Here ——>. https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=search

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

Mgordon

• Junior Level
  • USA, MA, Manchester
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 06:59:41 »
Thanks Dieter.
The members have already been a huge help.
Cheers,

Michael

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2022, 01:26:06 »
Added 7 New Full Member today!

Eric Laster, SC. USA (Nericlaster)
Travis Dutton, SOUTH AFRICA (travisdutton)
Peter Moggridge, UK. (Pmoggy)
Raivo Pede, Riga LATVIA (ryan.mb)
Brandon Smart, WA. USA (Brandini)
Ian Stuart W. UK (One Wallace)
Steve Fackrell UK (SL Shop)

Welcome,

Eric, Travis, Peter, Raivo, Brandon, Ian and Steve

As Full Members you now have full access to our site. One of the very key items is our “Linkage Tour” this has been prepared by one of our very knowledgeable mechanics and business man serving Pagodas for many many years. As you know the right amount of fuel being injected to your engine not only saves you dollars it also makes your engine run top notch. Share it with your mechanic unless you do it yourself. Also check out some of the tips I mentioned above to other new Members that joined us.

Click Here for the linkage tour ——> https://www.sl113.org/wiki/Restricted/Linkage-tour

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 17:53:22 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2022, 18:52:05 »
Added 2 New Full Member today!

Robert Karl Holnsteiner, GERMANY (sirholly
Sam Hurford, UK (Sam1)

Welcome,

Sam & Robert Karl,

As a Full Member you now have full access to our site. Check out the area where you can find out how our site works, e.g. on posting pictures

https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php? topic=30082.0 or how to set up the forum such that you can read new posts easily

https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php? topic=18112.0

Also check out some of the tips I mentioned above to other new Members that joined us.

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 10:18:06 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2022, 18:54:21 »
Added 1 New Full Member today!

Jerry E F. OH USA (jerryef2@aol.com)

Welcome,

Jerry,

As a Full Member you now have full access to our site. Check out the area where members plan to meet or where the Pagoda Group is planning a yearly get together in our "Events" forum area.

check the link here ---> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?board=7.0

Also check out some of the tips I mentioned above to other new Members that joined us.

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 22:16:34 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 01:11:40 »
Added 4 New Full Member today!

Jerry E Flexman, OH USA (jerryef2@aol.com )
Joe B. RI USA (joeblaeser )
Fred Eiden WA USA (feiden)
Craig S. W. BC CANADA (CSW)

Hi, Jerry, Joe, Fred and Graig,

Full Members have complete access to our truly International site. Our most senior and long time members have put this site together and as time passes by we try to improve it to ensure that it remains  one of the top car sites/forums on the Internet.

Like Joe for example, Joe is looking for a 280 SL to purchase. We have one area on our site in our Technical Manual that provides detail guide lines when looking for a pagoda to purchase, what to check and look for. No need to mention how much grief and money one can save following this guide lines, Check out the area here….

———> https://www.sl113.org/wiki/Buying/PrepurchaseEvaluation

When one posts his intention to purchase a Pagoda one can expect help from our membership as you can follow up in this thread here …..

———> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=35732.0

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 01:16:05 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2022, 00:53:49 »
Added 3 New Full Member today!

Jackson Marshall S. FL  USA (Jack the Knife)
Frank B. NY USA (Frank)
James C. East AK USA (eastjim61@gmail.com)

Gentleman, now that you have taken out Full Membership you have complete access to our truly International site.Explore our Technical Manual to solve some of the issues that might surface during your ownership.

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 01:01:28 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2022, 17:45:23 »
Added 2 New Full Member today!

Brett M. BC CANADA (Dehcho)
Jean-Luc D A. FRANCE (D ALAURO)

Brett and Jean-Luc Welcome!

Now that you have taken out Full Membership you have complete access to our truly International site. Explore our Events area

===> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?board=7.0

Pagoda owners organize car and coffee events in this forum section. If you do go to one of the events take along a few information cards (see attachment print a page and cut the cards). Peter van Es one of our former Presidents prepared this and I find it very handy to have it available for hand out in my clove box. Please refer to the attached carcards.pdf file.

Once again Welcome!

Dieter

« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 17:49:24 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2022, 01:42:47 »
If you just joined this site as a Full Member and are reading this post we like to welcome you to our truly international Pagoda SL Group forum site. You may already know that we have members from all around the world on this site. Some of those members are very active others are not so much..

One of my posts above in this thread provides pointers how to check if there are other members near where you live. It is something you might like to explore. The Membership data base is completely sortable by every heading description. If you like to make contact with members in or near your area

Go to the “Main Forum Page” then click on …

Members> Membership list> Location;

Once you click on Location this will sort for you the entire membership by “Location” All you need to do now is page down until you come your area (On my iMac that be Page 28  and so on for US Members and Page 1 to 27 for International  Members). You will find this to be very handy.

For example you can PM (Private Message by clicking on his/her small mail envelope) a member near you or even in the neighbouring state/country to find out where and when folks meet for cars & coffee, or what shop they use for maintenance work or were events will take place etc. etc.

I post to each New Full Member a welcoming e-mail it contains various links that are meant to give a New Full Member a helping hand to to find his/her way around the site at the start. Our site is basically easy to maneuver, however, some of us need a helping hand here and then. Make use of the Search function also, you will be amassed what you find, it might just be what you are looking for.

With your Full Membership you now have complete access to our truly International site. Explore your new found site and have fun! A welcoming package will also be posted to you shortly.

See you in the forum,

Rolf-Dieter
Membership Administrator
London, ON. CANADA

PS. NOTE to our Associate Members. Sorry some of the links I share here are Restricted to you and are only accessible to our Full Members. I know you understand.