Author Topic: Pagoda World Book - Volume II - Issues 11-20 - NEARLY READY FOR ORDERING!!  (Read 2189 times)

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Hello Folks,

The Pagoda World compilation book, Volume II (Issues 11-20) is nearly ready for our samples to be printed for one final check before we open up the ordering. Please pay attention HERE, and follow the ordering instructions when they appear. We will be using an order form, but we still must use PayPal as we have in the past, to issue an invoice. You must send us the order, get the invoice, and pay the invoice.

If you liked Volume I, you'll be amazed at Volume II. There's such a tremendous wealth of information of all kinds in these ten issues, so much so, that this book has an additional 82 pages over Volume I. At the current standard of 24 pages per issue, that's almost like an addiitional 4 issues of content!

With an additional +82 pages, that means increased printing costs, increased weight (mailing costs) and increased packaging costs.. In addition, postage rates all over have gone up since Volume I, and there are additional surcharges in most shipping carriers during the fourth quarter of the year. Thus, we will have to have a different, and higher price, on Volume II. As always, we strive to keep things reasonable all over.

One big difference here on the Volume II ordering versus Volume I is that our order time will be SHORTER. So, when you make a decision to order, don't waste your time in following through. Don't ignore the notes here or the email blasts that come through. We have to get this project wrapped up completely before the holiday mail rush, and before everyone gets busy towards the end of the year. We also rely on a huge staff of volunteers to make this all possible, and we don't want this going on past early November.

Replying to this thread will not substitute for ordering. You'll need to follow the instructions which will come shortly.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid "Area 51"
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid

RAY

• Silver
  • United Kingdom, England, Bromley
Fantastic Michael. After the beautiful volume I I can't wait to be amazed with volume II. Lets see how the ordering goes this time, all good fun and games last time.

John Betsch - "SADIE"

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Silver
  • USA, NY, SOUTHOLD
Reading and re-reading Volume I, while it is packed with valuable information it is important to note the many names of volunteers appearing throughout the issue who, to this day are still contributing to the Group. 
 We are very lucky to have them

jb
JB; 1965 German market SL, Rot Met 571, Summary Code 213 Interior

68_white

• Senior
  • USA, TX, Houston
Would it be possible to order Volume I also?
HARRY

1970 280SL RED
2002 E430 SILVER
1996 911 BLUE

Tycoon

• Regular
  • Canada, Ontario, Blue Mountains
  • ‘68 Euro 280
I commend you in advance for your dedication to this membership and inspiring this group through the wealth of information these publications bring to us all…….looking forward to Volume II, at any price!

Pawel66

• Platinum
  • Poland, Mazowieckie, Konstancin-Jeziorna
Thank you so much for this!
Pawel

280SL 1970 automatic 180G Silver
W128 220SE
W121 190SL
G-class

Lees SL

• Junior Level
  • United Kingdom, England, Cookham
Hi, is it still possible to order volume 2 of the book, and is there a volume 3 in the pipeline?
Many thanks, Lee

Pinder

• Gold
  • USA, NJ, Edison
Is it possible to order volume 1 and II.

Regards

Pinder
1970 280 SL Light Ivory DB 670. 4 Speed manual shift no AC Limited Slip Diff.

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
YES there is a very limited supply of each. Send PM with your complete contact details including mobile phone, email you use daily and shipping address. You’ll get a PayPal invoice. Pay that and books ship quickly.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid "Area 51"
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid