Author Topic: Hi test anomaly Bosch short pump SOLD  (Read 2456 times)

BaronYoungman

• Gold
  • USA, IL, Joliet
  • Veronica...
Hi test anomaly Bosch short pump SOLD
« on: May 21, 2021, 18:07:43 »
I know we used to hear of Chevy or Corvette engines that were built exactly the same with the same Parts but for whatever reason the horsepower gods shine down on them and those engines test it out with more horsepower than a regular engine built the same way. For whatever reason this can also be true of this Bosch Short Pump I have finished rebuilding it test higher than any other pump. Usually with the rewound armatures and better electrical conductive brushes that I use I get about 110 to 115% of Mercedes spec easily. This one for whatever reason test out at 119% I've run multiple tests over the last 3 days on it and it's not showing any sign of letting up from that 119%. Rather than just put it on eBay I would like to offer to somebody here. It comes with my same three year warranty. It has new custom brushes new custom viton gaskets stainless steel Hardware. It might not be the best looking pump I've ever done but it sure goes like a bat out of hell. $780 with your core return plus shipping. Bob 630 903 9877
And as always I am looking to buy  Short Pump core or pieces no matter the condition.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 18:47:40 by BaronYoungman »
Bob "Baron" Youngman
1971 280 SL silver  1 car 0 boxes
1983 500sec Wheeler Dealer AMG Widebody
1985 500sec Paris Autoshow AMG coupe
1994 320sl wifes car
1988 560sec  Japan "Yakuza Car"