Author Topic: Coffee and Cars: MBZ style  (Read 2979 times)

J. Huber

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Cedar Ridge
Coffee and Cars: MBZ style
« on: May 11, 2021, 23:12:18 »
Most sunny Saturday mornings here in Grass Valley a group of local car enthusiasts gather to show off their cars and shoot the proverbial breeze. It is primarily dozens of 40s-60s American muscle cars and street rods -- but lately a growing contingent of European cars have been joining in. Last weekend, we totaled four Mercedes. It is always such fun to see the siblings and cousins of my Pagoda. At least one other Pagoda member will be participating soon -- as he steadily gets his car street-worthy again.

If any of you Northern California folks want to plan to join us some Saturday, we'd love to have you!
James
63 230SL

UJJ

• Silver
  • USA, CA, Grass Valley
Re: Coffee and Cars: MBZ style
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 14:33:27 »
I live in Grass Valley and I am happy to hear that more European cars, especially MB are showing up for the cars and coffee. I only went to this event sporadically, because I am not a big fan of muscle cars and street rods which dominants this gathering.
Obviously as you report this has changed somewhat. Therefore, I am planning to be there from now on, hopefully with a friend of mine who owns a 280S (W108)
See you Saturday, looking forward to it.
Urban
Urban Janssen
Grass Valley, CA
1968 280 SL - 4speed manual
173 anthracite grey