Author Topic: Calling all Pagoda Drivers/Enthusiast in Ontario Canada  (Read 9356 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Re: Calling all Pagoda Drivers/Enthusiast in Ontario Canada
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2021, 21:14:51 »
Gentleman,

Please help me to complete the attached spreadsheet by the end of April 2021 so that we may finalize this spreadsheet table and start planning the car events and tour(s) around the areas (we are going).

As of today March 31, 2021 there are 23 interested parties that plan to attend one or both events/tours. Everyone by now has been provided with a personal message (PM), I have removed those that have not jet responded, however, will add them if they should respond. Briefly as detailed in this thread above they are;-

EVENT “A” The AACA Automotive Flea Market Lindsay – Hosted by the Ontario Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America, Located East of Toronto, Ontario (for more details see previous posts)

EVENT “B” Cobble Beach Concours event September 18th and 19th. (for more details see previous posts)

EVENT “C” Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake and a Winery or two. Timing to be established (we could use the same dates September 18th and 19th), should Cobble Beach be canceled like it was last year due to covid-19. (for more details see previous posts)

So simply copy and paste my questions below into a “Reply” post here and incorporate your reply behind or below each question in another colour or capital letters.

- Will you attend “A” or “B” Event?

- Are you planning to attend both Events?

- Should Event B be cancelled like it was last year would you attend the C Event?

- Would you like the event to be 1 or 2 days? (meet am on the first day, enjoy the  event and attend car tour on the second day?

- Are you traveling alone? I ask this question since there are a few Members that are working on there Pagoda and need a lift for the car tour.

(add your first name below), I plan to make up Name Tags

Thank you for your help and input.

Dieter
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 00:12:37 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2021, 21:18:41 »
- Will you attend “A” or “B” Event? ONLY EVENT B

- Are you planning to attend both Events? NO ONLY EVENT B

- Should Event B be cancelled like it was last year would you attend the C Event? YES IF B IS CANCELLED I WILL ATTEND AND HELP PLANNING C

- Would you like the event to be 1 or 2 days? (meet am on the first day, enjoy the  event and attend car tour on the second day? TWO (2) DAYS

- Are you traveling alone? I ask this question since there are a few Members that are working on there Pagoda and need a lift for the car tour. YES (HOWEVER, MY PASSENGIER SEAT IS SPOKEN FOR)

Dieter

Cherring

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2021, 23:32:16 »
Hi Dieter

I am new to this, having only purchased my Pagod last summer.  Appreciate the reach out.  I would totally be interested in a Toronto meet up in August.  Best, Catherine Herring

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 00:22:14 »
Updated my Tabel (see post No 1 Attachement of the PDF Numbers file below the picture with the Pagoda's), now 24 interested indeviduals.

Dieter

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2021, 16:37:45 »
Please refer to the tread below for UPDATE the Cobble Beach Event is Cancelled.

----> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=33040.0

Thanks,

Dieter

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2021, 16:19:44 »
Hi there,

Thank you for the update and the invitation.  I would be most interested in attending, however my vehicle is in pieces, undergoing significant frame and body restoration.  It will not be road worthy for the event, but I would be interested in "tagging along" to meet other Pagoda owners.  Please keep me in mind with updates on the event.

I would be happy to offer you a seat in my Pagoda since I be traveling alone (my wile is wheelchair-bound for life). Provided you be planning to attend the Niagara Falls trip on September 18 and 19, 2021.

for details refer to my PDF File below and the latest updates here in our forum.

------> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=33493.0

Dieter