Author Topic: Soft top bolts kit  (Read 2524 times)

Sead

• Vendor
  • Senior
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo
Soft top bolts kit
« on: September 16, 2020, 18:24:59 »
Hello,

I have for sale  few bolt kits for soft top frame. These have m8x1,25 thread and are made to fit 230SL early frame. Check your old bold thread. No returns accepted therefore! I have seen some bolts m8x1mm! M8x1 can be recut to 88x1,25 as I have done on one frame. Use Loctite thread locker (the highest rate) to secure them!
I guess most of them are used also for late frame as on 250 and 280. Check pics for details.
I suggest to change brass inserts where main/long bolts go into!

Price 129,- EUR incl. shipping.

Sead
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 06:21:04 by Sead »
1964 230SL

chumps

• Senior
  • USA, CA, Santa Rosa Valley
Re: Soft top bolts kit
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 00:34:41 »
Sead - do you have the brass bushing for the main hinge bolt? It is pictured in the last picture of you thread. I'm almost sure that I will need that bushing in my repair. If you don't have it, do you know any supplier that might have it? I also need the long bolts for that hinge. thank you, Chumps

Sead

• Vendor
  • Senior
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo
Re: Soft top bolts kit
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 06:16:35 »
Sead - do you have the brass bushing for the main hinge bolt? It is pictured in the last picture of you thread. I'm almost sure that I will need that bushing in my repair. If you don't have it, do you know any supplier that might have it? I also need the long bolts for that hinge. thank you, Chumps

Hello,
I can supply also the brass bushing for main long bolts. They would cost 15,-€ each and I need order for at least 3 sets to let them produce.
Sead
1964 230SL