Author Topic: 250 SL Pagoda 1968  (Read 2753 times)

metinkaso

250 SL Pagoda 1968
« on: June 25, 2020, 08:31:25 »
These parts are belong to 250 SL model 1968 Pagoda. A few years ago when l painted car, l also changed  chrome and nickel profiles of it and make it new. Some of the bunber laths has getting old and also there was some scrachs over it.  Since l already changed these parts with the new parts, l keep older parts into my storage. But l need to clean it up storage in my warehouse now. I also want to sell all other parts together that l have send pictures already.

When l was renewed the old parts with the newers, l had paid $ 18.000. But all l am asking is $ 4.500 whole parts on the seen in picture. Surely shipping and custom broker cost will be on charge to buyers.

I will also add in this cost together with the Right stop light, Leather front seat on right and door still cover which all of them inside the packaging already.

metinkaso

Re: 250 SL Pagoda 1968
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 08:38:03 »
These parts are belong to 250 SL model 1968 Pagoda. A few years ago when l painted car, l also changed  chrome and nickel profiles of it and make it new. Some of the bunber laths has getting old and also there was some scrachs over it.  Since l already changed these parts with the new parts, l keep older parts into my storage. But l need to clean it up storage in my warehouse now. I also want to sell all other parts together that l have send pictures already.

When l was renewed the old parts with the newers, l had paid $ 18.000. But all l am asking is $ 4.500 whole parts on the seen in picture. Surely shipping and custom broker cost will be on charge to buyers.

I will also add in this cost together with the Right stop light, Leather front seat on right and door still cover which all of them inside the packaging already.