Author Topic: FS: 230 SL / 4 spd./ Blue interior MB tex blue carpet set $500 for all (SOLD)  (Read 2128 times)

Paul Cain

• Associate Member
  • Junior Level
  • USA, CA, Newport Beach
I am selling a full interior set. This was partially installed and then removed from my restoration project.  Seat upholstery was installed but never used, then removed from the frames.  Same for the door card vinyl.  Includes exactly what is in the photos no more.  Door card vinyl only, it does not include the chrome trim, arm rests or the card itself. Again vinyl only.  A small amount of MB tex vinyl is included to recover the kick panels. Only one piece of carpeting was installed, the remainder is new and out of the box.   I will box up and shipping will be at the buyers expense from CA zip 92660.  $500 for everything.  Email me for additional images if interested.  mrpcain@gmail.com   
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 18:27:21 by Paul Cain »

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Mail with questions sent...
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

chumps

• Senior
  • USA, CA, Santa Rosa Valley
What vender sold you the kit?

Paul Cain

• Associate Member
  • Junior Level
  • USA, CA, Newport Beach
I don't know for sure. When I got the project car these items were already out of the original packaging.  I did some research and it appears -based on the carpet type and binding, that it came from these guys:

https://www.germanautotops.com/mercedes-benz/mercedes-carpet-kits