Author Topic: Just to share with you how truly International this Pagoda Site is.  (Read 1433 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
I’ve not been updating the “Topic” Help to Welcome New Full Members” ——> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=23684.0 since December 2018 due to health issues. Now that I am getting slowly back to normal (also being somewhat bored, locked into my 4 walls as most of you are due to COVID-19 )I decided to update the Topic since I believe strongly it contributes to our site. In the aforementioned topic are many links that help point some of the New Full Members as well as Associate Members in the right direction on our site. Not that there are not enough “Topics” on site that do exactly that.

My primary reason for starting the Topic “Help to Welcome New Full Members” was to let New Full Members and Associate Members that are checking the site out know that New Members have joined, and might be located near where they live. This then allows Members to get together and organize a get-together or as often mentioned as “Cars and Coffee” What can be finer then like-minded people having a cup of coffee and exchanging experiences about there cars.

During my update fo the above topic for 344 New Members that joined us from Jan 1, 2019, to May 11, 2020 (when I stopped updating the site [link to the topic above] and started again), it shows a cross-section of New Members from all around the globe that our Pagoda SL Group is truly an International Pagoda Site. See below I share this compiled listing of the 344 New Full Members with all of you since it is Interesting to see. To prepare this did help to keep me busy for a spell to overcome some of my boredom during the self-isolation of the COVID-19  coronavirus :-)

Australia —18,  Austria —1, Bahrain — 1, Belgium — 7, Bosnia — 1, Bulgaria — 1, Canada — 13, Chile  — 1, Denmark — 1, Finland  — 2, France — 6, Germany — 10, Hungary —1, Ireland — 4, Israel — 1, Italy — 3, Kenya — 1, Kuwait — 1, Malta — 1, Mexico —3, Netherlands — 8,
New Zealand — 2, Nicosia — 1, Norway — 3, Poland — 7, Portugal —1, Russia — 1, Spain — 3, Sweden — 5, Switzerland —1, United Arab Emirates — 4,  United Kingdom, England — 27, United States of America — 203,

I like to take this opportunity to Welcome. all New Full Members that joined this Pagoda SL Group from January 1, 2019, to May 11, 2020.

Dieter

DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

ja17

• Platinum
  • USA, OH, Blacklick
Thanks Dieter! Hoping you a speedy recovery!
Joe Alexander
Blacklick, Ohio
1969 Dark Olive 280SL
2002 ML55 AMG (tow vehicle)
2002 SLK32 AMG (350 hp)
1982 300TD Wagon turbo 4spd.
1963 404 Mercedes Unimog (Swedish Army)
1989 flu419 Mercedes Unimog (US Army)
1998 E430
1974 450SLC Rally
1965 220SE Finback