Author Topic: FS; 113 Pagoda convertible top frame, Headlights and tail lights Used in CT USA  (Read 2576 times)

GR

I have a complete soft top with original cover for $3500. Have some other parts also like a windshield with chrome trim that has a minor repairable stone ding $150. 2 headlights as pictured for $650 for both. and tail lights for $450. All parts are located in Connecticut USA. Shipping may be a cost issue for the buyer. I DO NOT know the year that these parts came off of Local pick up preferred.  Thank you.
                                                                          GR

« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 22:05:08 by GR »

GR

Re: convertible top frame
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 00:17:26 »
Benz DR.,  I do not know, if there is anything else I can help with let me know. $800 for the headlight parts and $450 for the tail lights. I have the parts for sale. I will try to send pictures and I have more . Thank you.

GR

Bump pleas. Open to offers or package deal. No I do not want to sell pieces of the parts. Thank you.

jzearfoss

• Junior Level
  • USA, MT, Libby
Hi GR - I am interested in the soft top frame.  Is it still for sale or has someone already snatched it up?  If you have not yet sold it I would appreciate it if you could contact me with an email.  My email address is - jzearfoss1@hotmail.com.  Would like to see more photos of the frame itself if at all possible.  Thanks, Jack Zearfoss
1968 280 SL (AT)
2000 BMW Z3
1962 Pontiac Grand Prix
1951 Studebaker Commander
1937 Plymouth.