Author Topic: Stainless Steel Bumpers and Grill  (Read 1514 times)

neelyrc

• Platinum
  • USA, AL, Birmingham
Stainless Steel Bumpers and Grill
« on: November 02, 2019, 18:13:21 »
A few day ago I posted a note under "Events" about the Padova Fair.  Aside from the 5000 or so vintage and collector cars at the fair there were also parts, specialized restoration companies and vendors of all things automotive. I ran across one vendor which I had not heard of previously which could be of interest to some menbers here, particularly those living in Europe.

The company is Classic-Parechocs from France. They specialize in stainless steel bumpers for vintage cars as well as suppling some brake and other parts for a few marks. Their bumpers come in two models, an “economy” light weight model and a heavier “premium” line.

You can review their priced offerings including 113 bumpers and a stainless 113 grill at www.classic-parechocs.fr where there is a choice of English, French or Italian language. Their representative in Padova did speak excellent English.  The quality of their bumpers on display looked excellent. 

I have not done business with Classic-PareChocs nor do I have any connection with them.
Ralph

1969 280SL, 4 Speed Manual, Dark Olive (291H), Parchment Leather (256), Dark Green Soft Top (747)
1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL 4.5
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
2007 BMW 328xi (E90)
Italy
2004 Toyota HiLux D4D Pickup
2008 BMW 330xd Futura Coupe' (E92)