Author Topic: MB W113 230SL Wiring Harnesses Fully Rebuilt available for SALE  (Read 2785 times)

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
Dear Friends:

I live in Venezuela, and in the most recent years as general economic activity has decreased in more than 80% (Gross domestic Product behaviour according to World Bank), I have taken my hobby and converted it into an alternate income source.

I put all my knowledge and passion as Engineer on each of this wiring harnesses serviced by me.

At the moment I have some W113-230SL in different versions available.  Contact me via DM to answer any question.

Each wiring harness is fully rebuilt which implies the removal of all the original black plastic insulation and inspection of each wire visually and per multimeter continuity.  Faulty wires are replaced.  All connections are soldiered. All wiring harness have new T30 main charging cable, since these particular one is always cracked somewhere and that causes parasitic currents which produce a self discharge of your battery and erratic behaviour of different components.  Also T50 signal cable for the starter is replaced since original insulation used by mercedes for that cable softens a lot with the pass of time, and may cause naked electric wires in places where you do not see.

All wiring harness include the following accessories:

1. Main fuse box, used, polished and in perfect working order
2. Main light switch used, contacts polished
3. Main Ignition tumbler switch.

All bakelite connectors are fully cleaned and its contacts polished.

Prices are around 1850 USD per wiring harness.  You can see my posting on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293211579630

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293153420852

Can also rebuilt your wiring harness for a much lower fee, since I have not to include the price of the used wiring harness and the accessories.

Feel free to contact me per DM to make any question.

At the moment have available some finished wiring looms.  Also have one NEW one with all the connectors and accessories new.

Many thanks for reading this post

EeVeeWee

• Silver
  • Netherlands, Utrecht, Leusden
Re: MB W113 230SL Wiring Harnesses Fully Rebuilt available for SALE
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 14:14:18 »
Do you perhaps also sell the additional wiring harness necessary for a Frigiking airconditioning?
Again something else.

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
Dear Eevewee

Yes I can fabricate that particular wiring loom for you. I have the original wiring diagrams for that and also can source the necessary components

Write me per personal message to exchange contact data and know more regarding your particular project/need

Regards
Lpeterssen