Author Topic: London, Ontario Country Cruse Car show June 1 and 2nd  (Read 4076 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
It is that time of year again when Steve  Plunket  opens his Golf Course for the largest car show in Eastern Canada. In past years up to 3,000 cars came from all over North America. I’ve been going there with my Pagoda since 2013. Last year we managed to go with 3 Pagoda’s.

All kinds of cars will be there, entry fee is $10- Canadian on both Saturday and Sunday (7am to 5pm). There will be special entertainment on Friday, evening May 30 and Saturday, evening June 1 with dinner at a set price, however, our interest is mainly to see all those cool cars.

For Details see —- >  http://www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com/2019.html

The $10- Canadian is going to A well deserved charity.   

Should any of you Ontarian's or nearby American members be interested in going, we can arrange a meeting place near by and roll into the Golf Course Together. If you do come you won’t be disappointed, Steve build a special garage just to display his Cadillac collection. You may have seen previous posts when I posted links from previous shows and the construction of the special Cadillac Garage.

I will check the weather forecast as we get closer next week.

Cheers,

Dieter

DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Re: London, Ontario Country Cruse Car show June 1 and 2nd
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 20:11:25 »
I was there last Saturday and meet Hugh, he was there with his Model T. Apparently I was the only Pagoda and had quite a few admirers like always most of them loved the Blue (Code 903H) color of my car only a few knew actually what they were looking at as far as the car was concerned. 

This was the last year Mr. Steve Plunkett opened his estate and golf course to hold a car show in the first week of June (as he states during an interview in one of the videos in one of the links I provided). Mind you he said this before one does not know until next year if that is his final decision. He will be retiring and take one or two of his favorite cars to Concours on the green car shows here in Ontario and nearby MI USA.

I spotted Steve on my way out and since I meet him before asking him if he would open his Cadilac garage (also shown in one of the videos I provided a link above) to the Pagods that will come to the August 22 when the car show is still open for local cars and Dan Caron (Benz DR) will be hosting the Clans II Event. Steve gave me his business card and said "call me a week before" We shall see, it would be great if he opens his two private Cadilac Garges.

Dieter

PS. Oh, I almost forgot it rained 3 times and I  had to dry the following each downpour. It felt like being in an outdoor carwash LOL.
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL