Author Topic: Thank God it was just a bad Dream  (Read 2718 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Thank God it was just a bad Dream
« on: December 26, 2018, 22:05:03 »
As of late sleeping has been a problem with me (due to some issues I had to deal with), so having cat naps thruout the day is not unusual. Anyway here is the bad dream ....

Driving my Pagoda I stopped in this little town for lunch (almost looked like a little French town, since not too long ago I did actually drive a Pagoda in France). Back to the story....

After a good lunch I come out from the restaurant and find that the Pagoda is gone. So I start wandering up and down the street (thinking perhaps I parked her some place else), around corners and eventually got lost. Now I can’t remember the name of the place only thst it started with a “H” so I ask people where the pub is thst starts with a “H” no one can tell me so I keep searching to find the pub again hopping the car is parked safely around another corner. No luck and I keep searching ... eventually I hear my name as my wife ask me a question (she was watching TV whitest I had one of my cat naps and I was free of this by now developing nightmare ... needless to say how relived I was getting out of this bad dream knowing my car is safe and sound in the garage :)

Did you ever have a similar bad dream about your Pagoda? ... why not share it with us :)

Dieter

Happy New Year to All of you ... or as we say in German “Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr” (translation a good slide into the New Year).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 22:12:00 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

cabrioletturbo

• Associate Member
  • Silver
  • Canada, Ontario, Ottawa
Re: Thank God it was just a bad Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 01:39:54 »
...did you pay for the lunch though?
Igor
1965 W113 230SL, Ivory with Black

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 03:02:58 »
Igor,’

Cannot recall that I did ...

Dieter
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

hauser

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 03:17:29 »
Not with the Pagoda but my daily driver.  It also happened not in a dream but happened while I was grocery shopping!

I drive over to Winn Dixe and park the ML.  I went in to do some lite shopping and by the time i came back out twenty minutes later my ML was not where I left it!  I looked there I looked almost everywhere.  Where was my Mercedes? 

My lovely wife Stacey is a bit of a prankster you see!  She keeps a set of keys to my car in her purse.  While she drove through town she spotted my car and decided to move it.   I finally found and knew right away she was the culprit.