Author Topic: Limited Edition of Paul Bracq 2019 Calendar now available  (Read 3553 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Limited Edition of Paul Bracq 2019 Calendar now available
« on: November 08, 2018, 14:51:07 »
I have received information from Boris Bracq that his website store is now up and running.

For you Gentleman that have expressed an interest to purchase the 2019 Calendar please follow the steps below to order yours. I will also post a PM to each of you that expressed interest in the calendar.

Remember it is a limited edition only 100 will be printed and signed by Boris’s Father Paul Bracq. I understand the website storefront will be listed also on Facebook, so it is a “First come First Service” kinda situation. As promised I am providing you with the information I received today by e-mail from Boris Bracq. A few steps to find your way. Price is 60 Euro Each Plus shipping to your destination that will be automatically calculated.

Click on this Link ——> https://www.paulbracq.com

Click on the “British Flag” it will chance the site to English

Then Click on click on “Store”

A page with items (Photos) for sale will open, the calendar is the first photo in the upper left. Simply click on “ADD TO CART” the total cost will be shown including shipping cost to your area.

Follow the steps to purchase your Calendar. Note that the website is set up to pay with PayPall so if you do not have a PayPaall account you need to set one up.

Good Luck,

Dieter

PS. I have no connection whatsoever with the sale of this Limited Edition calendar I only shared the information here with Members that may be interested.
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL