Author Topic: 1965 W113 Hunter Green for sale $65,000 or best offer.  (Read 3956 times)

akajaga

1965 W113 Hunter Green for sale $65,000 or best offer.
« on: September 04, 2018, 00:35:52 »
I am moving to Oregon from Miami and must part with my beautiful green 230SL. I have a ton of photos on DropBox and will happily send you a link if you are interested in the car.

This beautiful Pagoda has undergone extensive refinishing. The body is razor straight, with correct Mercedes 268 Green finish to factory specifications. Bumper interiors are finished per factory specifications.Interior is finished in the correct German Cognac Leather with the same machines as 1965 OEM). I am a firm believer in OEM vs remanufactured even if the finish is not perfect. Front bumpers have been re-chromed, a new emblem for the trunk, and outer sill plates ....everything else is original parts as provisioned in 1965. General List of new items (not all inclusive) : new fuel tank, pump and fuel sending unit, rebuilt injection pump, new fuel lines, new wheel cylinders, brake lines replaced as needed. New washer pump, new interior heater flaps and seals, new heater control valve bushings, new glass seals and body seals throughout the vehicle, New tires, new interior wood finish (except front speaker cover) new instrumentation. All wiring has been tested and everything functions as it should, with the exception of the interior light rheostat in central mechanical system. I have the original rear quarter trim pieces, and carpet pieces for behind the seats if you want to remove the leather. Original European rear apron trim and driving light option as provisioned in 1965. This is a hardtop / Soft top, 4 speed manual gearbox car. I have additional photos of various individual areas available upon request. This vehicle is for sale locally, and I am accepting reasonable offers outside of this auction and therefore reserve the right to terminate. I have bought this car about a year ago and have enjoyed it very much. I am selling this car because of an upcoming move and hope it finds a great new home in your garage. I will happily ship the car to you by a common carrier, or you are welcome to pick it up in Miami.

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Re: 1965 W113 Hunter Green for sale $65,000 or best offer.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 03:09:22 »
Hi Alex,

Sorry to see that you need to sell your car, however, I understand often life and changes that come along leave us no choice.

I know you mentioned that you have many photos on drop box, still it be nice if you post a few here. If you need help with posting photos here let us know we will be glad to help.

Also, once the car is sold let us know by posting it here or modifying the Subject line of the thread.

Good Luck!

Dieter
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL