Author Topic: 280SL  (Read 2603 times)

BobH

280SL
« on: July 28, 2018, 16:19:39 »
Hi, I've logged in as a guest at the moment, as I'm considering buying a Pagoda.  I'm leaning towards a 280SL but I'm open to advice, hence why I've come on your site

As you know the prices vary hugely, and whilst some cars say they need work, others are "perfect" but the prices still vary a great deal, and for a novice it's very confusing

I'm willing to commission an inspection, but don't know who to ask, perhaps someone could advise me on where to start!  There's a car advertised in Belgium at the moment, does anyone know of someone could inspect this for me? or if you can see the car listed, let me know what you think?

All advice greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Bob

Palm Beach Classics

• Associate Member
  • Junior Level
  • USA, FL, West Palm Beach
    • Palm Beach Classics
Re: 280SL
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 15:20:54 »
Hi Bob,

Give Mason at Palm Beach Classics a call at 561-568-8882 for all of you Pagoda needs we may also be able to help with the inspection on the car you are looking at in Belgium.

We have an extensive inventory of all types of different level W113's.

Hope to hear from you shortly.

- Palm Beach Classics Team

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Re: 280SL
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 16:40:11 »
Hi Bob,

Welcome to our site. Since you are in London, UK I recommend you get in touch with Colin Ferns, he has a shop in your neck of the woods. Colin has been working on Pagodas for over 35 years and here and then has a Pagoda for sale or he might help or guide you where to find one on your side of the pond.

Here is his web site ——-> https://www.colinferns.com

Good luck in your search!

Dieter
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL