Author Topic: PUB 2017-Virginia--->After Party! Post-PUB Scenic Drives and Other Excursions  (Read 5132 times)

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Placeholder post...
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

Sept

This is a post targeted to those attending the PUB Virginia and planning to drive to Asheville, NC on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  My wife and I own a home in Blowing Rock that's located approx. 1 mile from the Parkway.  We know the Blowing Rock area well as we've owned a home there for over 10 years, the house has 5 bedrooms and baths with two of those in a separate living area with separate entrance on the lower level of the house.  We would be glad to rent the downstairs bedrooms at a reasonable rate if someone making the drive was interested.  Each bedroom has a king size bed and a private bath. There is also a full size kitchen in the lower living area. September in the Blue Ridge Mountains can provide great weather and some beautiful scenery.

Carl & Vivian
1971 280 SL