Author Topic: Getting rid of inventory - aluminum steelies, BBBs, nardi wheels, trunk lid  (Read 11868 times)

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
I stuck a five Big Blue Books on ebay, and a couple of Nardi wheels and a Mercedes hub.   I'm willing to go lower on everything I have on ebay.   Also have lots of stuff not in ebay, including some mis-matched new Pagoda seat skins (no complete sets), a good trunk lid, lots of aluminum wheels, lots of unrestored steering wheels, window crank inserts, ...  Interested in local pickup primarily, Los Angeles (Pasadena) area.   Ignore my ebay prices on the wheels and make me a good cash-and-carry offer if interested.

http://stores.ebay.com/horseandbearexoticcarparts/Mercedes-Parts-/_i.html?_fsub=899285012
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

stickandrudderman

• Vendor
  • Platinum
  • United Kingdom, England, Richmond
    • http://www.colinferns.com
If you'll post to the UK I'd like to buy the Nardi Hub.

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
If you'll post to the UK I'd like to buy the Nardi Hub.
I'll post anything small anywhere.   Look at the item on ebay then we can work a deal outside ebay.  I have absolutely no guarantee that this fits a Pagoda.
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

waltklatt

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • USA
Scoot,
Have anything on the early G-Wagons?
Walter

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
Have anything on the early G-Wagons?
Walter
Nope.  Everything I have came from junkyarding and salvaging parts of W108, W109, W110, W111, W114 cars.  Plus the occasional warehouse sale that included some MB upholstery and a trunk lid.  Plus my hoarding of BBBs when I could find them on ebay cheap.
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

Yem

Hi Scott,

PM sent.

Thanks,

Yem

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
Yem, your inbox is full so I could not respond.  But in answer to your question, except as noted I have _no_ Pagoda-unique parts.
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
I haven't touched this tread for a while so I guess I'll bump it to the top again.

I have 6" aluminum wheels, with or without good tires, tested.  Lots of them.
I have a trunk lid from a 280 SL
I have a W111 coupe seat that is in poor condition but the tilt mechanism, etc is fine
I have "seat adapter" (center console cushion and center consoles) for lots of 108/109/110/111/112 cars in various colors and conditions
The Nardi wheels are gone.  I still have BBBs.

That's the stuff that I can think of that is taking up too much space.

Scott
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

mtoomey

• Associate Member
  • Regular
  • USA, MA, Cohasset MA
Scoot, what are you looking for for the 6"wheels?

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
I want to bump this up to the top since it's been a long time.   I've sold some of the stuff I had mentioned, but I have a great supply of aluminum steelies, BBS, still have BBBs, a complete glovebox, R107 seat skins in black (new), a few mis-matched Pagoda seat skins (new),  a couple of rigid-pocket door armrests, a trunk lid, a W111 coupe seat in horrible condition with good chrome...  about a million dome lights NOT for pagodas, Ug.  Pay me a fair price and help me get out of the "parts business" and just let me be a hobbyist again...

cheers
Scott
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 17:44:48 by scoot »
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
Trunk lid is now sold.

Remaining:  a great supply of aluminum steelies,  BBBs, a complete glovebox, R107 seat skins in black (new), a few mis-matched Pagoda seat skins (new),  a W111 coupe seat in horrible condition with good chrome...  about a million dome lights NOT for pagodas, switches including flasher switch/relay but I have no good way to test.
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
Looking for BBB book
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 15:25:23 »
Dear Friend:

Do you still have used or report BBB books in printed version?

Please indicate price, shipping to Miami USA 33192

Best Regards

L.Peterssen

scoot

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, Altadena
I have a Binder version of the starting 1959 - BBB
I have two bound versions of the starting 1959 - BBB
I have one binder version of the starting 1968 -  BBB

All are in good condition.  $100 each plus shipping - cost for shipping depends on how you want it shipped.  Guess $10 for media mail (that's a guess) and $25 for USPS Priority Mail.
Scott Allen
'67 250 SL (early)
Altadena, California