Author Topic: Pagoda Style: documentary of our Group  (Read 1805 times)

Flyair

• Platinum
  • Poland, Mazowieckie, Warsaw
Pagoda Style: documentary of our Group
« on: April 19, 2014, 06:16:15 »
Just finished reading (once more!) some of the accounts contained in the Pagoda Style book (or rather album?). It is always a pleasure to revert to this publications that make the souls present virtually on this Forum through alas linked to real persons.
Frankly, I cannot get enough of re-reading these stories. On the other side I am fully sympathetic with Mike, when it comes to imagine how difficult it was to put this book together, act as author of the whole scenario, producer, publisher, motivator for others to get their part, promotion manager, distributor etc etc.

Nevertheless, I think that the concept is not yet fully amortised, i.e. the Group lives and evolves. I can perfectly well imagine the same concept repeated in 5 or 10 years and I am sure it would be as interesting as the present edition.

I am not suggesting to Mike that he should take that burden on him again, he responded to that more than once. But maybe there will be a new volunteer who feels able to make a "Pagoda Style vol II" one day.

I think that every dream is permitted on the eve of Easter.... so Happy Easter to all Pagodists!   
Stan
1971 280SL
2011 SL550 AMG
2011 GL
2015 GLA