Author Topic: Image handling  (Read 6206 times)

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Image handling
« on: August 17, 2013, 10:19:07 »
I've made a few changes to the software of this board... on all new attachments:

• the name of the file is now being made unique upon uploading... you should get no more "Sorry! There is already an attachment with the same filename as the one you tried to upload. Please rename the file and try again" messages
  • Secondly, large files (currently set at 1280 pixels) will be resized to 1280 pixels automatically
  • Because the system will resize pictures upon first display, a thread with many pictures that are too large, will take longer to open (for the first time only)

Peter
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:11:48 by Peter van Es »
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

Alf

• Senior
  • England, Surrey, Lightwater
Re: Image handling
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 15:15:10 »
•Secondly, large files (currently set at 1280 pixels) will be resized to 1280 pixels automatically

Thankyou Peter. Much appreciated.
Alf
'69 280SL. Silver (180 G) with black hardtop

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Re: Image handling
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 20:55:22 »
I've just checked and you can now upload photographs from your iPhone or iPad directly to the forum... Don't know about Android but I presume it works.

I'm not sure if you can upload multiple photo's per post, but it's a start!

Peter
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!