Author Topic: First Aid Kit Mounting Photos  (Read 3402 times)

Darren

First Aid Kit Mounting Photos
« on: November 06, 2011, 12:49:58 »
I have acquired a Pagoda First Aid Kit and Holder on eBay. Does anyone have photos of a Kit in situe mounted in the passenger footwell as I am affixing next week....

Thanks

Darren.

mbzse

• Platinum
  • Sweden, Stockholm, Stockholm
Re: First Aid Kit Mounting Photos
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 13:02:39 »
Quote from: Darren
I have acquired a Pagoda First Aid Kit and Holder on eBay. Does anyone have photos of a Kit in situe mounted in the passenger footwell
Nice catch, Darren
Here is a picture of the factory fitted holder, in my 280SL. As you see outside of the holder is clad with MB Tex in colour Bamboo, to match the interior of the car.
/Hans in Sweden

/Hans S

Darren

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 17:45:00 »
Thanks Hans. Is it (rather was it) standard to have the holder covered in teh interior MB Tex or Leather colour do you know....or just a  feature on your car (which i personally like).

Thanks again.

Darren.

mbzse

• Platinum
  • Sweden, Stockholm, Stockholm
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 17:56:47 »
Quote from: Darren
.../.. was it standard to have the holder covered in the interior MB Tex or Leather colour do you know....or just a  feature on your car.../...
Well, when I look at the holder closely, the covering certainly looks very original...  I have but one other view of such a holder in a car from the web, (see below) and it has blue covering and the way it is done looks very similar to the one in my car.
/Hans in Sweden

/Hans S