Author Topic: Assistant Erased video from PUB  (Read 4797 times)

Bob G

Assistant Erased video from PUB
« on: August 09, 2009, 04:46:23 »
Yes. I asked my assistant to get show me how to delete  some photos snap shot on my new Vivitar cam corder.
She did such good job she erased the firm I shot with important shots of Joe working  on Rodd Mastel's 230SL # 4  exhaust valve ball pin showing  the difference in shims to  give some adjustment back  to the rocker arm.

From the notes I took the exhaust valve was forced upward and the  adjustment  was all the way down.
Joe showed use how the valve worked and had another head there and a valve guide to demonstrate how it worked.

Luckily the presentation photos from Saturday night's dinner with Joe and Peter are safe on my digital camera.

I am still glad I was able to see so many beautiful cars and meet so many new people and old friends.

Bob Geco

Dash808

• Silver
  • USA, HI, Kaneohe
Re: Assistant Erased video from PUB
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 06:54:33 »
Hey Bob,
I have some video of that.  Let me know if you would like it. 

Chan
Chan Johnson
'67 250sl
Napoli Italian Euro

Bang Bang Booogie!

Bob G

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 03:59:27 »
Chan:

Yes If you can make me a CD of what ever you have of that segment with Joe working on Rodd Mastels 230SL
It would be much appreciated. I was kind of disappointed because I keep getting other group members asking me
If I was going to post it .

Perhaps you and I can reconstruct what happened and what Joe said  and do a short article for Pagoda notes?

Bob Geco

Dash808

• Silver
  • USA, HI, Kaneohe
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 22:14:02 »
No problemo.  I have Joe working on Rodd's valves, and also doing the Blacklick CO Test.   
I'll put what I have on a disc.  Just let me know where to send it.

Chan Johnson
'67 250sl
Napoli Italian Euro

Bang Bang Booogie!