Author Topic: Pagoda World Book Volume II - What Happens Now  (Read 2243 times)

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Pagoda World Book Volume II - What Happens Now
« on: October 10, 2021, 15:21:20 »
Orders were closed on Friday.
Our order with the printer was placed today, so they'll have it by start of business tomorrow.
We expect an approximate 2-week production period.

USA Shipments: these will dispatch by USA Media Mail out of the Raleigh, NC area. Delivery is 7-10 days after dispatch. Each shipping label is prepared through PayPal and you will get a notification of when the item's label is created, and that includes a tracking number. If you are the kind of person that wants to know where your shipment is, please use that information as provided by PayPal; we cannot help you any more than you can help yourself.

Canada Shipments: These will ship en masse to George Henne in Toronto, and will be dispatched out of the Toronto area. We will post here when this happens.

UK Shipments: These will ship en masse to James Lester in London, and will be dispatched out of the London area. We will post here when this happens.

EU Shipments: These will ship en masse to David Robinson in Ireland, and will be dispatched out of the Galway, Ireland area. We will post here when this happens.

Australia/Pacrim Shipments: These will ship en masse to Matt Stickley in Australia, and will ship out of the Queensland area. We will p0st here when this happens.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any detailed tracking information on the international shipments. Doing so requires an uptick in the service class which would raise the overall shipping cost considerably. USA shipments as noted, will be provided with the tracking number IF you pay attention to the information from PayPal when it comes.

This is exactly the same procedure we used for the last program for Volume I. It worked very well. We had no damaged books, and only one return: the return just came back to Ireland, because delivery was refused from the member! He must not have paid attention here for the last book program, was not expecting a package from Ireland, and instead of accepting it (he did indeed buy the book) refused delivery. It took 90 days to work its way on this bizarre round trip, and will be re-sent.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid "Area 51"
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid

ScouseJames

• Regular
  • United Kingdom, England, Croydon
  • 1966 230SL ex Worcester MA.
Re: Pagoda World Book Volume II - What Happens Now
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 17:06:12 »
And here's Volume II sat next to Volume I in my small collection of W113 and other MB-related books  :)

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 00:12:18 »
And I note that first book on the left is Pagoda Style! Thanks for keeping it prominent on you bookshelf!
Michael Salemi
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 22:31:13 »
It's not off topic as much as "late to the game", as the last posting was last December on this thread prior to yours today.

The book was published as a service to our full members, and specifically to allow those who have not been around for nearly 20 years to have copies of all of the magazines. I won't repeat all that's been said about it since this was all discussed in many topics and threads last year, 2021, when both Volume I and Volume II were produced. We priced it so that Associate Members would be encouraged to simply join as a full member.

It is too low a volume for publication and distribution in a store, and that was never our intent. We don't intend to make any of our magazines available in PDF form thus downloading is not possible either.
Michael Salemi
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid