Author Topic: Looking for a Travel Companion for the Polish IV Pagoda Rally with a Pagoda  (Read 173 times)

Rolf-Dieter

• Audit Committee
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
  • Ex-Membership Director North America 2016/2018
    • My favorite spot on the Internet
Hello,

This post would basically be of interest to our European Members.

Our Polish Members are holding again this coming August the IV Pagoda Rally. You may have seen details form the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rally that have all been great Events. I very much like to attend the 2020 Rally, however, like our Euro Event 2020, attending with a Pagoda is a requirement as is fully understandable.

Should you also like to attend solo and have a Pagoda (anywhere in Europe) I very much would like to share the journey with you? I would travel from Canada to near your location for the journey and share the cost with you 50/50 (see below). I have a spot for 2, however, this is only for a limited time since the organizers have a waiting list and are planning to hand this spot over to someone else (if I am not successful). My end date for this 2 spot would be the end of April 2020 then I must inform the organizers to pass it on to someone else on there waiting list. So if you are interested please contact me by PM as soon as you can so we can finalize the details.

The 4th International Pagoda Rally will be held on 12-16 August 2020. Please refer to the Thread link below for a video and PDF file for event details. If you should be interested in sharing the cost with me for the Polish event then PM (Private Message), me and we can discuss the cost as follows;

- Event cost we each pay 50% (of the cost for 2), it includes accommodations August 12 to August 16 (4 nights), food, boat cruise(s), and guided tours. It does not include alcohol. :)

- Gasoline cost we will share it 50/50 (from your location and/or the 480 KM Event trip).

- Any highway tools will be shared 50/50 also.

The video link and PDF file (14 pages), details all activities of The 4th International Pagoda Rally from 12-16 August 2020 in detail and should you be interested in the above are a must view and read.

Thank you for reading.

Dieter
London, Ontario - Canada

Video Link ---> https://youtu.be/dIWBJEuaazs

Link for the PDF file is below!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 18:53:39 by Rolf-Dieter »
Dieter

Mercedes-Benz 1969 Pagoda 280 SL Auto. Exterior Blue, Interior Blue Leather
Mercedes-Benz 2011 SL 63 AMG Roadster, Exterior Sliver Metallic, Interior Black Leather
I consider myself fortunate to have something New and something Old to enjoy