Author Topic: Ontario, Canada Road Trips Toronto & Niagara Falls  (Read 2562 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Ontario, Canada Road Trips Toronto & Niagara Falls
« on: July 01, 2021, 19:54:09 »
This thread is an UPDATE for Members that are planning to attend the Ontario Canada Road Trips;

The AACA antique-automotive-flea-market
Has Been CANCELED
due to Covid 19

See Here ---> http://www.aacaontario.ca/antique-automotive-flea-market.html

Niagara Falls Event is a Go

See Here ----> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=33493.0

If anyone that originally signed up for the Toronto Road Trip likes to organize something please do so. If so I recomment the Aircraft Museum that Colin Ferns mentioned in Reply No 2 (BELOW) here in this topic or a car museum east of Toronto. I will not be able to help with the Toronto Road Trip since I am involved with the Niagara Road Trip. So please one of the interested original Members that were interested for the Toronto Road Trip please step forward ,,,, and take the lead THANKS ..... Dieter

------------------ UPDATE JULY 12, 2021 see above --------------------

Full details can be found;

Here----> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=33040.0

Toronto August 14 & 15, 2021 CANCELLED

and

Niagara Falls Area September 18 & 19, 2021

We hope by the dates mentioned above all interested parties that plan to attend have recieved by then there second covid-19 vacination shot (my wife and I recieved our second shot kast week).

Should you have any change of plans please let me know.

Jason and I are finalizing the plans for the Niagara Event and I do need some help for the planning of the Toronto Event.

We will be providing details as to timing (address later) etc. here in this thread in order to prevent confusion and to keep all on the same page :) The agenda for each event being finalized for the two events will look something like this;-

TORONTO EVENT

Day 1 Saturday August 14th, 2021 - Meeting point at a Tim Horton or Shopping Centre near the car show (address later) on August 14, 2021 at 9 am to 9:30 am depart for the Lindsay Fair Grounds car show. We will check if we can park in the area where the car show is being heald. Individuals that plan to attend should make their own hotel accommodations. Day 2 Sunday, August 15, 2021 - Meeting point at a Tim Horton or Shopping Centre (address later) 9 am to 9:30 am Depart on the planned road trip. For the road trip, I need some help I am sure someone from the Toronto area will be able to plan a route with coffee and lunch stops on the GTA.

NIAGARA FALLS EVENT

We will be finalizing this in greater detail shortly, Day 1 Saturday September 18. 2021 Meeting point at a Tim Horton or Chopping Centre in Hamilton or at a Winery near by in the area. We will then make or way to Niagara Falls via Niagara on the Lake arriving at Niagara Falls between 5 and 6pm. Indeviduals that plan to stay for day 2 please make your own accommodation arrangements. Day 2 Sunday, September 19. 2021 meeting point at a Tim Horton or shopping Centre at Niagara Falls (address later) between 9 and 9:30 am. Depart on the road trip from the Falls with coffee and lunch stops along the way, ending up again at the Falls around 5 to 6 pm.

As mentioned if you plan to stay for day 2 for the event please make your own accomidation arrangements.

Each individual is responsible for accommodations if needed and any expenses (coffee, lunch etc).

It is recommended to exchange cell phone numbers at the original meeting point in case one gets seperated from the group and needs to contact someone.

It is also recommended to bring along a GPS unless you are very familiar with the area :)

Final details with addresses complete detailed information for the road trips will be issued here in this tread, so please return here for details.

Any additions or recommendations from participating Members are welcomed. if you have any suggestions please post them here.

Let's hope covid will not hold us down, it should not if we are all fully vaccinated by then. Stay safe.

Thanks for reading,

Dieter

« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 20:18:43 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL