Author Topic: Meeting of the Clans II  (Read 1428 times)

jeblack123

• Senior
  • USA, GA, Albany
Re: Meeting of the Clans II
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2019, 19:34:06 »
Good afternoon. I am thinking about traveling to the Meeting of the Clans from southwest GA. May not have the time to drive. Anyone have an extra seat in case I fly and my girlfriend doesn't come (LOL)?

James (Eddie) Black

Benz Dr.

• Vendor
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, Port Lambton
  • Benz Dr.
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2019, 20:46:59 »
I'm sure we could find a ride for you. Maybe me.
1966 230SL 5 speed, LSD, header pipes, 300SE distributor, ported, polished and balanced, AKA  ''The Red Rocket ''
Dan Caron's SL Barn

jeblack123

• Senior
  • USA, GA, Albany
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2019, 04:20:39 »
Thanks, Dan. If that's the way it shakes out, I would be honored!

James (Eddie) Black

Rolf-Dieter

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
  • Ex-Membership Director North America 2016/2018
    • My favorite spot on the Internet
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2019, 04:40:27 »
Hi James

Should you fly into London, Ontario I have a passenger seat open in my 280SL. So I could pick you up for the car show on Thur. aug. 22 and again on Fri. 23 for the dinner then Saturday morning Aug 24 and take you to the Benz Barn including drives on on Saturday and Sunday. Only on Sunday we will end up half way between London and Port Lampton (our itinerary of events 22 to 25 will be issues soon). So on Sunday i shall head back to London Ontario. If your fliegt to go home is from London, i’ll Be happy to take you back to your hotel in London as well.

On the other hand should you travel to Port Lampton and stay in a local hotel, you can still ride with me (except for the Sunday back to Port Lampton or your hotel, since I shall be heading back to London).

As Dan said we can work it out, for it’s not only about cars its’s also and foremost about people :)

Cheers,

Dieter
Dieter

Mercedes-Benz 1969 Pagoda 280 SL Auto. Exterior Blue, Interior Blue Leather
Mercedes-Benz 2011 SL 63 AMG Roadster, Exterior Sliver Metallic, Interior Black Leather
I consider myself fortunate to have something New and something Old to enjoy