Author Topic: Please Note that Your Address and e-mail address is important to us !  (Read 6832 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Please Note that Your Address and e-mail address is important to us !

In the past 2 plus years that I am looking after New Memberships I’ve received several requests to change a members address and or e-mail address in our data base. We (if we can help it) do not like to change your address or e-mail address if you move in our data base (computer file). You need to do this yourself. Our reasoning for this is very simple “It might lead to typos” and no-one likes this to happen.

Two reasons why it is important you keep your contact information up to date;

First

If your address is not correct your Pagoda World (PW) issue is posted to your old address and most likely returned to our address in Florida. This as you can see creates extra work and time )mot to speak of last postage). Our PW Publisher has your address and will post the PW issue to the address he has.

Second

Your e-mail is also very important to us. If you change it and not update your contact information then important information that we send out to our Full Members will not reach you (unless your system is set up to receive old e-mail messages).

I’ve seen cases were a Member received reminders that his membership is due and his membership then expired after sending out reminders for 2 months. Another 2 months passed and the member then Re-Joined. I’ve seen this several times. Might the e-mail address not have been up to date? What might happen you might ask, well in some cases his Pagoda World magazine was not posted to this Member since it was mass posted to all Members during this time period. We like our Full Members to enjoy there Pagoda World magazine.

So here are the simple steps to up-date your contact information in your Profile;

Address; Log In as you normally do
then click on ——> “Profile”——> then “Modify Profile” followed by ——> "Membership"

e-mail; Log In as you normally do
then click on ——> “Profile” ——> then “Modify Profile” followed by ——> "Account Setting"

While I’m here, I had also many more requests “How do I Renew my Membership?” very simple also,

Renew Membership; Log In as you normally do
then click on ——> “Profile” ——> then "Full Membership Actions" followed by ——> "Renew Full Membership"

You all have a nice Summer (once it arrives) and Happy Pagoda Outages!

Most of all Safe Motoring!

Best

Rolf-Dieter
Membership Director for North America

PS. In the hope that this post will bring less requests on those topics to my Inbox.

EDIT; Added "Profile" as the first step to gain access to "Modify Profile" etc.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:09:31 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL