Author Topic: *Date Change* Mid-Atlantic Gathering-Alexandria, VA (USA) Now *November 2, 2014*  (Read 7159 times)

Tom

• Gold
  • USA, VA, Alexandria
*Date Change*  Event Now on Sunday, November 2nd, 2014

Please join us for the 12th Annual Mid-Atlantic W113 Gathering at my home in Alexandria, Virginia on Sunday, November 2, 2014. The event starts at noon and continues until 5:00 PM.  Feel free to come anytime during the day.

A number of Pagoda owners come for technical "triage" to address minor ailments, fellowship and good chili. We generally have between 10-15 cars and 20+ owners.

My garage and lift will be available for minor mechanical work. Fellow owners will help other owners with issues they have, show their cars and see some interesting vintage accessories. We will have one car outfitted with a sunroof, a luggage rack and original luggage. Such a combination of original accessories is rare so we hope you can attend.  An original Continental tire with rub stripe will also be on display.

Finally, hot chili and cider will again be the featured menu item.

Please e-mail me (classic280sl@yahoo.com) if you can attend and I will be in touch with details.

Tom Sargeant
Alexandria, VA
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:35:35 by Tom »
1971 280sl Tunis Beige Metallic
1971 280sl Beach Driver

hauser

Tom, I plan to attend along with my son Christian whom you met in Williamsburg at the P50 event.

Thanks for sponsoring this wonderful gathering.  It will be my second.

jeblack123

• Senior
  • USA, GA, Albany
Tom,

I may attend as well. Will connect with Hauser if he intends to drive and mini-caravan as we did at the 50th in Williamsburg.

James Black

Mike Hughes

• Platinum
  • USA, VA, Blue Grass
Hi Tom -

I plan to be there again, after missing the last couple of your wonderful "Chili Sundays" because of family commitments.  If damp weather holds off the Pagoda will be topless, because such cars are intended to be enjoyed for as long as possible with the wind in my hair, sun in my eyes and bugs in my teeth!
- Mike Hughes  -ô¿ô-
  1966 230SL Auto P/S
  Havana Brown (408)
  Light Beige (181)
  Cream M-B Tex (121)

Kenneth Gear

• Silver
  • USA, VA, Fairfax Station
Tom,

I will be there as well. 

Thanks for hosting!

Ken
Ken G
1971 280 SL Silver/red

GGR

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • USA, DC, Washington
Tom,

I will be happy to attend.

Mike Hughes

• Platinum
  • USA, VA, Blue Grass
Wouldn't you know it - I have to fly to Seattle tonight and will miss the gathering at Tom's once again :^(
- Mike Hughes  -ô¿ô-
  1966 230SL Auto P/S
  Havana Brown (408)
  Light Beige (181)
  Cream M-B Tex (121)