Author Topic: About Pagoda Notes  (Read 4117 times)

Bob G

About Pagoda Notes
« on: July 28, 2013, 19:07:35 »
Dear. Jonny B.
Thank you for letting me know  about  April 2013 issue of Pagoda notes. No buddy cares to email me anymore. and let
me know about these interest topics. Trying to keep up with the group is hard for me . So if any one  can email me or sent
me  a notice of future Pagoda notes I file them and love to have them as reference, even if I can not do the work at  lease
I am some what educated to  know what is involved.

Thanks so much for your post. I really appreciate it
Sincerely
Bob Geco
1968 280SL

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Re: About Pagoda Notes
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 20:14:44 »
Actually, everytime a new issue of Pagoda Notes is posted, a mail is sent to all Fulltime Members. If you do not get the mail, check your spam filters and ensure that mail from sl113.org is not caught in Spam.

Peter
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 22:36:54 »
Great Summaries Peter ... Thank you
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Garry

• Platinum
  • Australia, Victoria, Kyneton and Brisbane Queensland
  • Audit Committee
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 21:15:59 »
Great to see another Pagoda Notes out,

Thanks Jonny B and contributors..

For those that are not Full Members, you are missing out on these and Pagoda Worlds :o :o
Garry Marks
Melbourne/ Kyneton, Brisbane. Australia
1969 MB 280SL 5 speed RHD SOLD.
1965 MB 230SL Auto RHD Lt Blue 334G, Top 350H, 213 Leather, Tourist Delivery.
1972 MB 280CE Auto RHD 906G Blue Grey
2005 MB A200.
2006 MB B200
2019 Izuzu DMax 4x4 with Slide-on camper.
2022 Volvo XC40 Twin Electric

49er

• Platinum
  • USA, CA, El Dorado Hills
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 23:44:16 »
Actually, everytime a new issue of Pagoda Notes is posted, a mail is sent to all Fulltime Members. If you do not get the mail, check your spam filters and ensure that mail from sl113.org is not caught in Spam.

Peter
That where my notification wound up this time (always been received in my in box before but since Yahoo has "improved" their "user experience", you just don't know where things will wind up) . Thanks to Stan, I went snooping in my Spam folder and found it. As usual, Great stuff! Thanks Jonny and to all the other folks that put these together.

John

PS Pouring rain here and to continue through the weekend. I guess those rain dances we have been doing here in California paid off:-)
1969 280SL 003820
Un Restored, All Original, including the paint
Original Owner, Purchased September 18, 1968
4 speed manual, PS. 77217 miles
7280 miles since awoken from her 20+ yr "nap" in 2010

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 10:07:23 »
Dear all,

I have noticed that one member actually explicitly marked our e-mail as SPAM. When that happens, because of anti-spam rules, we get a complaint. More than 1 per 1000 and we will be blocked from sending out these sort of mails. Since we only send this mail to 698 full members, a second complaint will put us in jeopardy. So please, please, do NOT mark our e-mails as spam. If you'd really, really rather not receive e-mails from us, cancel your membership instead.

When you report such a mail as spam, your e-mail address will go on a "prohibited to receive e-mails from sl113.org" list at our mailing list provider. We can not add you back, and you will no longer receive newsletters from us, EVER.

I suggest that if that is not what you want to happen you go to your e-mail accounts web-service, select our mail, and explicitly mark it as THIS IS NOT SPAM.

Peter
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 15:44:43 »
Hi Peter, Thanks for the e-mail re; Pagoda Notes.

My computers and devices are all Mac and for some reason I cannot open any of the inks in your e-mail. Is this because I have Mac computers?

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 16:00:58 »
I've tested it on Mac computers... and it works for me. What e-mail client are you using ?

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 14:18:27 »
Hi all,

a new issue of Pagoda Notes is available in the usual location. Make sure you are logged in on the forum before clicking the link below:

http://www.sl113.org/wiki/Restricted/PagodaNotes

Note that this is the 10th year of Pagoda Notes... Jon Bernardi has been making sure we've all received our 4 copies of Pagoda Notes per year... so thank you for your efforts, Jon!

Peter

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Associate Member
  • Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 15:22:44 »
Thanks Peter !

Well done Jon !!!