W113 Pagoda SL Group > About this site

Create a signature...

(1/2) > >>

Peter van Es:
Go to Profile (tab above) / Forum Profile Information (link on the left) and create a signature for yourself. It saves database space, and your messages will be all consistent.

Also, if you are a Full Member, you can create a page all of your own on the Wiki... with text and photographs. Mine is here:  http://www.sl113.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Profiles.Vanesp... you take that and replace the vanesp with your user name (unless when you have spaces in there).

J. Huber:
Hey All. Well I made it here! So, I guess its time to A. Learn what an Avatar is... and B. Learn how to have one for my very own...

psmith:
Ok James, I know you're a professional librarian, but just this once, go to wikipedia and it will tell you all about avatars  ;) 

J. Huber:
Pete (S.), I decided to go to a more reliable source instead...my 7 year old. I doubt I can have a little guy runnning around here that looks like me, so I'll settle for a picture of my car next to my Username. How praytell?

waqas:

--- Quote from: J. Huber on November 13, 2008, 18:23:43 ---Pete (S.), I decided to go to a more reliable source instead...my 7 year old. I doubt I can have a little guy runnning around here that looks like me, so I'll settle for a picture of my car next to my Username. How praytell?

--- End quote ---
Go to your profile settings (click the "Forum" tab above) and then click on the "Forum Profile Settings" link on the left. On that page, you should be able to upload a picture which will be automagically shrunk to the correct avatar size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version