Author Topic: Welcome to Full New Members and Associate Members to our site!  (Read 4755 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Welcome to both Full New Members and Associate Members to our Pagoda SL Group. Our Site is so set up to give Associate Members a chance to see what our site is all abut with some of our technical access restricted. Most Associate Members do become Full Members after a certain period and then have the same FULL ACCESS as our Full Members now have.

*** Only Full Members have access to the dataBase below.

"View the memberlist" (Members---> View the memberlist)

The dataBase file is completely sortable. While you are new to our site do check some of the links out below that will give you a running start:-

*** Here ----> https://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Have fun!

Dieter

YTD - December 31, 2022 a total of 295 New Full Members have joined our Pagoda SL Group so far this year 127 International and 168 from the Americas

Jan. 2022 .... 28 New Full Members joined our Group.
Feb. 2022 .... 20 New Full Members joined our Group.
Mar. 2022 .... 28 New Full Members joined our Group.
Apr. 2022 .... 33 New Full Members joined our Group.
May 2022 .... 31 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Jun. 2022 .... 17 New Full Members Joined our Group.
July  2022 .... 31 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Aug. 2022 .... 25 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Sept 2022 .... 20 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Oct. 2022 ....  17 New Full Members Joined our Group.
Nov. 2022...... 23 New Full Members Joined our Group
Dec. 2022...... 22 New Full Members Joined our Group
so far this Month of December 2022

YTD - December 31, 2022 a total of 516 Associate Members have
joined our Pagoda SL Group so far this year.

Jan 2022 a total of 52 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Feb 2022 a total of 88 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Mar 2022 a total of 129 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Apr 2022 a total of 175 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 May 2022 a total of 229 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Jun 2022 a total of 269 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Jul 2022 a total of 310 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Aug 2022 a total of 353 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
 Sep 2022 a total of 392 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Oct 2022 a total of 442 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Nov 2022 a total of 483 Associate Members have joined us so far in 2022
Dec 2022 a total of 516 Associate Members have joined us by the end of December 2022

Once a Full Member joints our Pagoda SL Site we post to Him or Her a Welcoming Package that contains per image below a Pagoda World magazine back issue***, a welcoming letter from our President and two (2) window logo stickers. New Full Member will then have full access to our site and receive (2) two Pagoda World issues per year as long as he/she is a full member on our site.

NOTE *** The "Back Issue" being mailed out now with our welcoming package to New Members will be replaced in early 2023, with our new "One Page Information flyer about our site"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 11:26:06 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
Re: Welcome to Full New Members and Associate Members to our site!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 11:22:00 »
If you just joined this site as a Full Member and are reading this post we like to welcome you to our truly international Pagoda SL Group forum site. You may already know that we have members from all around the world on this site. Some of those members are very active others are not so much..

One of my posts above in this thread provides pointers how to check if there are other members near where you live. It is something you might like to explore. The Membership data base is completely sortable by every heading description. If you like to make contact with members in or near your area

Go to the “Main Forum Page” then click on …

Members> Membership list> Location;

Once you click on Location this will sort for you the entire membership by “Location” All you need to do now is page down until you come your area (On my iMac that be Page 28  and so on for US Members and Page 1 to 27 for International  Members). You will find this to be very handy.

For example you can PM (Private Message by clicking on his/her small mail envelope) a member near you or even in the neighbouring state/country to find out where and when folks meet for cars & coffee, or what shop they use for maintenance work or were events will take place etc. etc.

I post to each New Full Member a welcoming e-mail it contains various links that are meant to give a New Full Member a helping hand to to find his/her way around the site at the start. Our site is basically easy to maneuver, however, some of us need a helping hand here and then. Make use of the Search function also, you will be amassed what you find, it might just be what you are looking for.

With your Full Membership you now have complete access to our truly International site. Explore your new found site and have fun! A welcoming package will also be posted to you shortly.

See you in the forum,

Rolf-Dieter
Membership Administrator
London, ON. CANADA

PS. NOTE to our Associate Members. Sorry some of the links I share here are Restricted to you and are only accessible to our Full Members. I know you understand.

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 12:11:21 »
Another year has past and our membership is getting stronger year by year. Last year 295 New Full Members have joined our truly International

Pagoda Sl Group Inc.

If you are reading this and just upgraded to a Full Membership we like to Welcome you. As a Full Member you now have access to the entire site.

If you are reading this as an Associate Member or Guest we also like to welcome you. Our site is set up to give Associate Members a chance to see what we are all about. Last year 516 Associate Members joined us as well, some of those members then became Full Members. Some just checked the site out then left never to be seen again. As a Associate Member you will be restricted access to some of our forum sections and Technical Manual Subjects. I know you will understand.

I post to each New Full Member a welcoming e-mail, the e-mail contains some links and pointers to help a New Member find his/her way around. While our site is easy to get around, some of us don’t mind a helping hand. Also use our search function, you might just find what you are looking for.

See you in the forum,

Rolf-Dieter
Membership Administrator
London, ON. CANADA

PS. You might be wondering why I post the members and numbers below, well I like to prepare this list not only for myself, I also like for you to check in once in a while. Perhaps there is someone that joined near were you live and you can PM that individual to ask a question like were folks are meeting for cars and coffee in your area or what shop they use. etc. You know what I mean. If you are an existing Full Member and note a New Full Member near you why not PM him to her to welcome them and share some information with them. It is said we are not only about cars, we are also about people.

As of January 31, 2023 28 New Full Members joined our group

AUSTRALIA  Andy V (Andy Vukosav)***
FINLAND - Ari Matti Eronen ***
Marc de Chatellus, FRANCE (Marc280SL)
GERMANY - Günter Bösterling ***
UNITED STATES of AMERICA - Gilbert W. E. AK (gwellis91) *** Jim Edward M. CA (PS1971280S) *** Bill Erickson (CA) USA (strech)Matthew David J Stephen Edward Leach (CA) USA slinsf (CA) (MJ@Canepa)*** Stephen Edward Leach (CA) USA (slinsf) *** David E. E. CT (Erickson1340) *** Terence C. FL.(woodievette) *** Bill L. P. FL (bk@pecerie.com) *** Robert M R. FL USA (Nibor)*** Roy R B. GA USA (85lc )***Max S.NC (maxabw) *** Sae L. NY (saewat) *** Rodd W H. PAUSA(Hoff51@netz)*** Santiago J F. NJ USA, (Santjim) *** Julian W R. JulianReid TN *** Frank B. C TX (FBC12) *** Joel P. PA (joelpalmer) *** Classic Car Center VA. (classiccarcenter) *** Peter P G. WA USA (Pcinteriors) ***

POLAND - Mariusz J. (Mariusz) *** Jaroslaw M. (Yarek6344) ***
UNITED KINGDOM - Leon G. M. (LeonMal70) ***STEVEN Robert B (Steven Blackman)*** Jai A. (Manta)***

As of January 29, 2023 48 Associate Members joined our Group

FRANCE - Benoit *** tjcguillot@gmail.com *** NPS *** Lrp2 ***
NETHERLANDS - Mark Klep *** Tomvdbrink *** Henk53 NEDHERLANDS ***
GERMANY - Christophhaub *** Frankman*** GB113 GERMANY ***
ITAY - FILIPPO458 ***
POLAND - Andrzej Solid *** kevinhsieh *** Tomfenig1 ***
SPAIN - pagoda280madrid ***Flyingaurel SPAIN ***
JW SWEDEN ***
TAIWAN - znajek20 ***
UNITED KINDOM - Mercmckay *** Brads Classic Cars *** rsk289 *** Manta *** Brownbean *** Noel Brahimi *** queenstown ***
UNITED STATES of AMERICA - Brian G Clune (CA) *** Peterirlenborn (CA) *** FBC12 (CA) *** jscottalcoser (CA) *** Gullwinggirl (FL) ***  Vintelectra (FL) *** Cary (FL) ksorth1 (FL) *** ppointer FL *** wheelwell FL USA *** jf308 (IL) ***  maui78 (IL) *** aaronschamp@hotmail.com (ID) *** Gogi (NJ) *** Ineeda280sl (NJ) ***  Mark Klep (NY) *** hamburglar (NY) *** pkiefert (MD) *** Mark Sean (MI) *** mike prudhom (TX) *** frankmcillwain (TX) *** boris153 (WA) ***

Due to responsibilities to my family and my own health issues I shall no longer be able to maintain or update this thread after January 31, 2023.

Full Members if they wish can check our Members dBase that is completely sortable themselves for New Full Members that have joined the group. New Full Members on the other hand can contact existing Full Members within the area they live to find out where they meet for cars and coffee or other activities.

You can explore this sortable dBase by selecting the “Member” option from our main forum page then from the drop down menu select “View the membership list” The dBase that opens for you is sortable and if you select “Location” it will sort it for you. All you need to do is find your location and you may be surprised to find members near by or within your area.

Associate Members cannot access this dBase unless they upgrade to a Full Membership.

Thank you,

Rolf-Dieter

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 17:44:04 by Rolf-Dieter »

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 18:33:09 »
PLEASE NOTE

Due to responsibilities to my family and my own health issues I shall no longer be able to maintain or update this thread after January 31.

Full Members if they wish can check our Members dBase that is completely sortable themselves for New Full Members that have joined the group. New Full Members on the other hand can contact existing Full Members within the area they live to find out where they meet for cars and coffee or other activities.

You can explore this sortable dBase by selecting the “Member” option from our main forum page then from the drop down menu select “View the membership list” The dBase that opens for you is sortable and if you select “Location” it will sort it for you. All you need to do is find your location and you may be surprised to find members near by or within your area.

Associate Members cannot access this dBase unless they upgrade to a Full Membership.

Thank you,

Rolf-Dieter

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 18:22:21 by Rolf-Dieter »