Author Topic: Project/Driver Mercedes Pagoda 230SL-280SL  (Read 2763 times)

Zutun

• Associate Member
  • Junior Level
  • Germany, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Wusterhusen
Project/Driver Mercedes Pagoda 230SL-280SL
« on: October 16, 2021, 11:07:28 »
Hello everyone,

My name is Richard, I come from the north of Germany. This is my story and what I am looking for. Exactly 7 years ago, shortly after my dad died, my half sisters decided to sell the beloved 280 SL pagoda that my grandfather passed to my father and should have stayed inside the family forever. My father and me went to all sorts of events with the pagoda, and enjoyed every moment with it. My half sisters who are all a lot older than me, were only interested in money. I was 14 years old when the pagoda got sold and learned a lesson.

Since then there was an empty space inside of the Garage and a hole in my heart.
I am currently attending college and therefore have the time, space and technical knowledge to fully care about my dream car. The Mercedes-Benz Pagoda. Since then I have searched all across Europe without any luck or prices that I just can't afford.

I am looking for an honest pagoda either as a project or driver. My budget is (40.000 USD) . I would love to hear the story behind the car and carry it on. I am by no means a dealer / flipper of some kind. If the current Pandemic lets me, I would also love to fly to the US for the first time ever and come look / buy the car in person.

I am open to any kind of recommendations or offers.

Contact me by Mail: richardduesterlohe@yahoo.de or PM.

Best wishes from the north of Germany

Richard

Peter

• Silver
  • Netherlands, North Brabant, Helmond
Re: Project/Driver Mercedes Pagoda 230SL-280SL
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 11:53:43 »