Author Topic: Charlotte (NC, USA) Area "Meet and Greet"  (Read 532 times)

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Charlotte (NC, USA) Area "Meet and Greet"
« on: August 06, 2021, 14:20:25 »
At last count, we have about 50 members of the Pagoda SL Group in North Carolina, and not surprisingly a number of those are in and around the greater Charlotte area. As this is my new home, and we are now getting "out and about" after more than a year of relative isolation, I decided to put together a "meet and greet" so those in the area can meet each other, see the cars, talk about what they need or want to do on them, and then go have a lunch.

I'm hoping this is a precursor to larger state-wide gatherings where we also mix with those in other parts of the state, a large number of them in the "Triangle" area of Raleigh-Durham and surrounding areas, in 2022.

Thus, I've made arrangements to meet at the parking lot of The Barcelona Burger and Beer Garden, 500 South Main Street, Mooresville, NC 28115. Saturday morning, 10AM, September 25. We can meet each other, talk about our cars, and then retire to The Barcelona for Charlotte's best burger (as they tell us).

As is true for any and all our events, "official" or ad hoc as may be, everyone is welcome.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2019 Ford Flex SEL
2019 Ford Edge SEL

TJMart

• Senior
  • USA, NC, Matthews
Re: Charlotte (NC, USA) Area "Meet and Greet"
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 16:12:41 »
Michael,

Looking forward to it!

Tony
Tony
1970 280SL, 4 Speed

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Re: Charlotte (NC, USA) Area "Meet and Greet"
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 22:29:25 »
It's always better when you can put names to faces and "handles"...

That's why the larger events (this is just a meet and greet) like the PUB events of the past, the PagodaFest in 2019, and more, are so much fun and rewarding.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2019 Ford Flex SEL
2019 Ford Edge SEL