Author Topic: Help Please Wiring Harness routing and location  (Read 1873 times)

justinironhorse

Help Please Wiring Harness routing and location
« on: September 09, 2020, 20:12:49 »
I have a 1966 230 SL that is being restored, I need pictures of wiring harness and location of connections. Anything with Engine Bay close ups would help. Thank You

neelyrc

• Platinum
  • USA, AL, Birmingham
Re: Help Please Wiring Harness routing and location
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 02:01:03 »
I see that you are a new full member.  Welcome to the group!  I do not know if you familiarized yourself with the Forum organization before joining or not.  If yes, great! If not, I think you would find it helpful to review the Technical Manual content (Third button from the left above) and the main topics on the Home page. You will see that one of main topics on the home page is, “Electrical and Instruments,” which would have been the best fit for your initial post. 

You will also find the search function (fourth button from the left above) a very powerful tool to locate information on the forum.  In many cases you can find the information you need using the search function before posing a specific new question. 

I am afraid that I can not be of much help with your immediate question but perhaps others will soon chime in.  In the meantime “Search” is your friend.  I would suggest starting with a search, “engine bay pictures”.

Again, welcome to the group and best of luck with your restoration project. 

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 02:19:14 by neelyrc »
Ralph

1969 280SL, 4 Speed Manual, Dark Olive (291H), Parchment Leather (256), Dark Green Soft Top (747)
1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SEL 4.5
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
2007 BMW 328xi (E90)
Italy
2004 Toyota HiLux D4D Pickup
2008 BMW 330xd Futura Coupe' (E92)

lpeterssen

• Vendor
  • Gold
  • USA, FL, Miami
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 11:55:39 »
Dear Justin

Find on this link some photos I have collected in the past for exactly same purpose: wiring harness layout on a MB w113.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0QGrhkPxGds69D

Hereafter some useful photos.

Best regards
L.peterssen

justinironhorse

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 15:11:45 »
Excellent Thank You, I really just need pictures of proper routing, trying to be 100% correct. I have all the service manuals in hard copy. I really just need pictures lol

justinironhorse

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 15:13:04 »
Ohhhh Thank You!!!!!! this is exactly what i was looking for Thank you!!!