W113 Pagoda SL Group > Events

Meeting of the Clans II

(1/28) > >>

Benz Dr.:

Thurs. Aug 22nd: "Country Cruizin" at Steve Plukett's - 5:30pm - Gather at Tim Horton's 925-975 Southdale Rd. London to drive in together to http://www.countrycruizin.com/

Friday Aug 23rd "London Club dinner" - 5:30pm Vintage Mercedes cars gather in lot in front of club. 6:30pm Sit down dinner - Reservations held by PayPal payment of $83.33 CDN by
    July 31st.  https://www.londonclub.com/

A MEETING OF THE CLANS II, AUGUST 24 & 25 2019

FEATURED CLAN:  113 PAGODA GROUP

HOSTS:  DAN & SHELLEY CARON
                                         471 FRENCH LINE PORT LAMBTON, ON CANADA
                                                            N0P 2B0
                                     1-877-661-6061, 1-519-677-5939, 1-519-677-4063
                                         benzbarn@kent.net or luvmycatss@gmail.com

The Clans include:       Mercedes-Benz Club of America (all chapters)
                     Mercedes-Benz Club of Canada
                     190 SL Group
                     Friends & Family
                     All car enthusiast

Plans being made for Saturday's events:

-Registration at the school house cost $15.00
                              -Lunch and snacks will be provided  all afternoon, along with coffee, tea and cold drinks.
                              -Shop talk, discussion on the various cars being worked on, history of SL Barn.
                              -Friendly car show, afternoon of socializing.
                              -Car cruise along The St Clair Parkway (Lambton County) north and on to a casual dinner near Sarnia Bay
                                   - visit twin bridges that span the St.Clair River between Sarnia ON and Port Huron,MI.
                              -Returning to SL Barn for an evening of entertainment with friends and a good old fashion bonfire.

Plans being made for Sunday's events:

- please find breakfast on your own but be ready to leave Wallaceburg area by 9:45 AM
                                   - meet at RM Restorations for 10:00 AM
                                   - private tour of RM Restorations near Chatham Ont.   RM Sotheby's is now the largest specialty auto auction house in the world. Don't miss this
                                      rare opportunity to see some really great cars. 
                                   - Visit Campbell Built Restorations. A high end body shop specializing in English wheel work and hand welded body seams. A state of the art
                                     spray booth completes this concourse level paint work.

- Late lunch at Bay Side Brewery, Erieau Ontario on Rondeau Bay. ( order from menu )

Nearby accommodations to follow along with the names of restaurants we will be attending.
                                     Your earliest response to attend would be appreciated so we can make the appropriate arrangements. 

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎:
Dan,

I will attend with my Pagoda 280 SL 1969 from London, Ontario Canada.

Dieter

Tomnistuff:
Dan.
I and my nephew, Christian Beaudoin, will attend in my 1966 230SL from Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
Tom Kizer

Jack Jones:
Dan,

I will be there most likely alone with my next gen 280SL.

Jack

Garry:
I will be there with my wife Kate and my RHD 230sl on its way around North America.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version