W113 Pagoda SL Group > Wanted To Buy

Left my gas cap at gas station an not returned. Where to get similar

(1/4) > >>

dldubois:
Anyone know what other Mercedes models shared this gas cap?   I stopped and bought gas last night and left it....   Went back to the station and no one turned it in.   What's the model number?    Any recommendations of where to get?    I had a locking one and hated it.  Like the simplicity of this one and would just like to get another.

cabrioletturbo:
Any off W107 would do...

eBay

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎:
There is one on eBay

Here —-> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-locking-gas-cap-fits-Pagoda-W113-113-w121-121-mercedes-280se-190sl-3-5-/282681446615

Expensive yes, then all parts for our cars are.

Tip, I put mine with keys in the gas cap on top of the gas station pump, this makes sure I never ever leave the station without it :) no pun intended here. Get an original one, think of it as another tank of gas.

Dieter

Pawel66:
Trouble is with giving you a part number - when I look at parts lists I get two types of filler cups you can order with your key number and one with key undefined. It suggests the filler cup you show on the picture is not W113 cup.

I can check e.g. PN for this type of cup for W463 (I have one like that), but I do not know if it will fit. These cups in my W463 are from W124.

You have a suggestion below that any off of W107 will fit.

I would go and try some at some dealership or shop.

Benz Dr.:
I have a factory correct locking fuel cap listed in items for sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version