W113 Pagoda SL Group > Wanted To Buy

Looking to trade my 190SL for a 113...

(1/2) > >>

bstreep:
Just throwing this out there, in case someone might be interested.  I've owned my 1957 190SL for almost 25 years.  I'm a former 190SL Group Director, Webmaster and Administrator (I was also the MBCA Forums Admin for several years).  But, it's time for a change - I just don't drive my car anymore.  My 190SL is a decent driver.  Right now I'm having the grill rechromed and  the head refurbished, as well as engine compartment detailing (since the head/carbs are off, it's a good opportunity to pull the engine and redo the compartment).  It will be a few weeks before this is complete.   White/navy.  Please PM with your email address and I'll send you more pics. 

I'm looking for a manual transmission, and would prefer A/C (I live in South Texas).  As with my car, I'm looking for a good driver, not a garage queen.     

Ferrolanoman:
Sent you a PM.

jeblack123:
PM sent. Are you still interested in potential trade?

James

bstreep:
PM sent back.

Right now the car is in the shop, we are putting a new head on it.  And a few other more minor detail items.  I will post some new pics when it's done. 

Knut:
Hi

I have a completely rust free 230SL(DB586),black leather, 4 speed manual in good condition. (Less than 3000 miles on engine after O/H and down to bare metal paint job) I would consider to trade it for a 190SL in good condition.

(I also have a nice 280SL- also DB586, black leather 5 Speed ZF - therefore one could go - and that would be the 230SL :-)

I also have pretty most all the parts to have it upgraded to A/C on the shelf - that could go with it.
Hearing from you.

Rgds
Knut

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version