W113 Pagoda SL Group > Photo Gallery

First Pagoda Ride of the Year!

(1/1)

neelyrc:
Today I took my first drive of the New Year.   66°F (19°C) is about my lower limit for top down driving but after a rainy Holiday Season I couldn't resist the early January sunshine.  I took an afternoon ride to the Barber Motor Sports Park and Museum near Leeds, Alabama. A few pictures attached.

Mike Hughes:
No pictures to share, but Lucy and I used our Pagoda as a delivery vehicle yesterday to transport presents in style to a large "Three Kings Day" family gathering, a nice 100 mile or so round trip from Alexandria, VA to Columbia, MD and back.  It never ceases to amaze her how much can be packed into the trunk of a Pagoda - all the presents, plus several separate bowls of pre-chopped salad ingredients she didn't want to combine and season until just before dinner was served!

49er:
Beautiful photos Ralph! Your car looks terrific in the glow of sunset.  As you can see by my avatar we think alike :) Just got back from a few weeks up Seattle visiting our son and his family. Flew back to Sacramento Sunday night in a pretty intense (for us) rain storm and luckily our Pagoda was still safely tucked away in the garage nice and dry. More storms lining up out in the Pacific so no top down drives here for a while.

John

Garry:
Nice photos Ralph. 

neelyrc:
Thanks Garry, I hope you have had a little relief from the summer heat so that you can get out for a ride!

John, I do particularly like the sunset shots. :)  I think the dark color shows very well in this low horizontal light.  Hope your weather improves soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version