W113 Pagoda SL Group > Events

PagodaFest - up and running!

(1/17) > >>

Jonny B:
To all - The PagodaFest website has launched!! It will be the main forum for information on the event.

PagodaFest is a two-day event to celebrate all things Pagoda. This combination of technical time and social time is scheduled for 4, 5 October 2019 (with an informal meet and greet on Thursday, 3 October). Get ready to enjoy the learning, the meeting, the fun, and the sun along the Pacific coast.

The informal social time on the evening of 3 October is slated to be held at the Karl Strauss brewery adjacent to the Grand Pacific Palisades, our event hotel.

On Friday, 4 October, we will be staged in the wonderful gardens of the Flower Fields of Carlsbad. Here, we enjoy technical sessions, a PagodaFest Market, and a Fiesta Dinner (complete with a Pagoda PiƱata).

Saturday, 5 October, is the much anticipated Poker Run through San Diego county. Win friends, influence people, see sights, have fun, and win prizes. The day will culminate at the Awards Dinner at Encinitas Ranch golf course, looking out toward the Pacific Ocean.
Space is limited! Get further event details and purchase your ticket at the event website!

www.pagodafest.com

49er:
 Just signed up for the navigator and myself. See you all in October '19!

John

Rick:
I signed up!

Jonny B:
Happy Thanksgiving from the folks at PagodaFest - San Diego 2019!!

One update we have - the reservations for the reserved block of rooms at the Grand Pacific Palisades are open and ready (two have already been taken). If you run into any difficulties at all, just let me/us know.

UJJ:
I signed up yesterday. Also got Hotel reservations. All done, going to be awesome.
See you all Oct.209.
Urban

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version