W113 Pagoda SL Group > Events

PUB2019 ?

(1/7) > >>

Tomnistuff:
OK!  Tomorrow is my wife's birthday.  Two years and two days ago, Rolf-Dieter announced the date and location for PUB2017.  After an almost Herculean effort to attend, ((I tend to exaggerate a bit)), I still missed it.  At my age, I can't afford to do that again.

I know that PagodaFest 2019 is in the works but I live at the diagonally opposite corner of the continent, so eight days of round-trip driving is a bit much for me.  Does PagodaFest 2019 replace PUB in 2019?

The truth:  I'm not complaining.  I truly appreciate all the effort that the Board, the hosts and the PUB volunteers have put into these events over the years, although I've only been able to attend one of them.  Just thinking about going to PUB excites me and makes me want to do other things during the trip to extend and augment the joy.

I can imagine how thrilled the Left Coast members are to anticipate PagodaFest 2019.  They have been deprived for so long.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to any Pagoda event that I can realistically drive my Pagoda to in 2019, and will make every effort to be there.

Tom Kizer
Levis, Quebec, Canada

Jonny B:
There will be an email notice going out in a day or two about PagodaFest 2019. I will also be posting the information on the Events tab here on the forum.

This is a combination event, one day of tech, and one day of driving. Scheduled for 4,5 October 2019 in sunny San Diego (America's Finest City).

Benz Dr.:
I'd like to go to Pagoda Fest but that's right at the start of fall harvest season for me. I still want to do the Benz Dr. tour so someday I'll put it all together. For those who can't attend something on the west side of the continent, maybe something a little closer will work. We have been talking about having an event at my place for a while and I'm thinking next August would be a good time.

Comments or suggestions welcomed.

Garry:
Dan,

I am planning on driving to your gathering in August so now you are committed. ;D

Garry

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎:
Garry,

You have to come to little London Town, they have guests apartments in my building i’ll Be happy to provide one for you and Kate. From here you can make it a day trip to Niagara Falls and the near by Niagara on the Lake town. Nice Wineries in the area as well.

Dieter

Dan,

I will be there too just name the day.

Dieter 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version