W113 Pagoda SL Group > Items for Sale

W113 Hard-top + various chrome trim

(1/2) > >>

vinnie21:
HARD-TOP NOW SOLD. Chrome trim parts still available, see below

Following a euro trip down to Italy a few yrs back, decided to leave hard-top at parents house and drive home "topless". Shortly after return the car "disappeared". Therefore have a redundant hard-top for sale, as i've finally been able to access it from our cellar in order to get some pics of it. Overall in reasonable condition (in Ivory/Old English white?). All chrome and wood present and reasonable. Headlining ok, but you might want to replace (I did have new headlining, but haven't been able to find it yet). Side rubbers seem ok but front might need replacing. Rear rubber will need replacing. Also missing one of the top front securing pins, though this might also turn up. Handles also required (sold at palmclassics for $35 pair). Item located in central Italy, so shipping would need to be arranged. Would be looking for around €2000.
Also have (under bed in Ireland!) most of the chrome associated with the rear deck incl pillar tops, curved rear trims, deck-well chrome retaining strip, door top chrome trims,  (all as new as only put on car to determine fitting/adjusting). Also have 280sl boot script (not repro and in exl condition), automatic script (same condition),  trunk/boot lock and key (some pitting on top chrome area), trunk/boot handle (small amount of pitting), the trim that sits either side of trunk lock extending to the rear lights, 2 door handles (no locks as all the tumblers fell out) a small amount of pitting. Brand new speedo cable. Can supply pics. Would prefer block sale of these but may consider offers for individual items, though paired items will not be split. Thanks.

Knut:
Hi
Sounds like you "have some stuff" - I already Hard Tops for my 230SL and my 280SL.... so no needs there. But if your speedo cable is original MB - how much for it ? I have a friend in the UK you could ship it to.
Looking forward hearing from you.
Cheers
Knut

vinnie21:
Hi Knut,
thanks for your interest. I really can't tell you very much about the cable, as I ordered it together with the chrome and other bits from SLS Hamburg. The bag it's in is branded "GEMO" and it's made in Germany. So not sure if they made them for Mercedes or if they are a "third party" manufacturer.
I'd be looking for €30 for it and, as to postage, It's probably cheaper and easier for me to ship direct to you, as I have a friend with account with courier DPD, so could ship it for €10. If I ship to UK it will only be a little less than that, then you'd have to add the postage cost from UK - Norway.
Anyway, hope that helps.
Thanks and regards,
Vin

Than:
Hi Vinnie,
Hard top is still available?
Best regards,
Than

Dips:
Hi. I know it's a while since you posted.

Do you have a hardtop rear lower chrome trim for sale?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version