W113 Pagoda SL Group > Announcements

Pagoda Group Grill Badge: Ordering is OPEN!

(1/3) > >>

mdsalemi:
Greetings SL113 Group Member,

You asked for it, and it’s here!  We are ready to take and accept orders for the Pagoda Group grill badge.

The grill badge will be made in the traditional manner of enamel over metal. It will feature raised bosses on the back that accept screws and a mounting plate (both included). The badge will measure approximately 3” (76.2 mm) in diameter, and approximately .125” (3.18mm) thick.

The badge will only be sold to Full Members of the Pagoda Group; if you are an Associate or Junior Member all you need to do is join  as a Full Member in order to purchase.

Here’s how the ordering program works: we will open up the ordering for 30 days for “pre orders”. The Pre-Order price is $25 for one, and $35 for two, and a flat rate shipping of $7 for all members regardless of location.

At the conclusion of the pre-order process, an order will be placed with the manufacturer, and it will take approximately 6 weeks in order for the product to arrive, and another 2 weeks for all orders to be shipped out to members. We will be purchasing a small number of extras and these will be made available at $35 each plus shipping only after the pre-orders have been fulfilled.

Here’s how to order:

Full Members, send an email to: pagodagrillbadge@gmail.com and indicate your full name, a full shipping address, email, phone number, and indicate how many badges you would like. You will receive a PayPal invoice from sl113.org; pay that invoice and you’ll be put in queue.

Upon shipment, you will be notified.

Any questions regarding this grill badge project only, please direct to the email address above.

Thank you,

mdsalemi:
Hello Everyone,

We are 10 days from the firm cut-off of pre-orders for the grille badge of May 15. So far, we've received over 220 distinct orders from our full members--so if you want a grill badge and have not ordered one, go to the post below this and follow the instructions.

If you are NOT a full member, join today and then come back to the pre-order process.

While we will be able to fulfill SOME orders after the pre-order the price jumps from $25 to $35, and instead of flat rate shipping, shipping is actual cost. For non-USA orders this will be a huge jump in cost.

jan lauwers:
I received today the grill badge, it looks great. A big thank you to everybody who went through the hassle to make it happen.

One additional info to the members in Belgium and/or other European countries: I had to pay 30 euros custom clearance cost to get the badge. NO escape from that.... and it is a cost that I had not thought of. 

Best regards,

Jan

mdsalemi:
Jan, Peter van Es paid nothing. I think it depends on the whim of the country.

For what its worth these carry the following import/export classifications:

Grille Badge: HS harmonized code 831000 Sign plates, name-plates, address-plates and similar plates, numbers, letters and other symbols; of base metal.

Stud/Pin: HS harmonized code 711711, Jewellery; imitation, cuff links and studs, of base metal, whether or not plated with precious metal

Peter van Es:
In Netherlands... under €22 is no VAT, no duties to be paid. US$ 25 is just under €22 on a good day... I ordered only one badge

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version